The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

9 minutes ago, pintpotvilla said:

Photos were taken in May, but that doesn't alter the fact that Villa have seen fit to use Jack in the launch.

As I've said all along "He ain't going anywhere"

the AVFC facebook has changed its cover photo to jack in a villa kit. it's a strong statement IMO

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Lichfield Dean said:

Important news everyone:

IRISH comedian Joe Rooney insists he isn't the father of England midfielder Jack Grealish, in spite of the uncanny resemblance.

The Father Ted actor, who played Fr Damo, says he's been sent loopy by the number of messages he's received from football fans since the start of Euro 2020, comparing him to the Aston Villa star.

https://www.irishpost.com/news/father-ted-actor-forced-to-deny-being-father-to-englands-jack-grealish-in-light-of-striking-resemblance-215975

That's enough of a reason to post this.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, It's Your Round said:

That’s cool, but why is he sprinkling salt on the ball? 

He actually has it on invisible strings, like a little football marionette.

Actually explains quite a lot about how he does what he does with a football

• Like 2

image.png.cdb33a3559ddb9907216b5beeda52291.png

Not the most liquid market, but interesting that there has been some significant movement for JG this morning.

I would hazard a guess his agent is running his mouth behind the scenes and is pushing for it, but ultimately the club will hold as much as poss and also would imagine Jack could be influenced by club too.

I would think the very reason for the kit launch to have been post Euro's would have been to get him and Mingsy back to VP for some photos. 

Probably dropped in on the way home. 

Snap snap, sign a bit of paper, off home. 

5 minutes ago, avfc1982am said:

So some clearing in the woods on the Blue Moon forum works at BMH?

Jack Grealish | Page 944 | Bluemoon - the leading Manchester City forum (bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk)

Didn’t we release Neil Taylor? I’m not sure that photo is recent tbh, or why it’s been posted there. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, It's Your Round said:

Didn’t we release Neil Taylor? I’m not sure that photo is recent tbh, or why it’s been posted there. 

He goes on to say that he's back at the training ground later and will update their forum as to whether or not Jack's name has been painted over. 

9 minutes ago, sidcow said:

I would think the very reason for the kit launch to have been post Euro's would have been to get him and Mingsy back to VP for some photos. 

Probably dropped in on the way home. 

Snap snap, sign a bit of paper, off home. 

I'd say photos taken before Euros. Shirt was leaked ages ago

4 minutes ago, Steero113 said:

He goes on to say that he's back at the training ground later and will update their forum as to whether or not Jack's name has been painted over. 

Yeah I saw that, also a previous post to say that he’d spent three days at BMH and everybody he spoke to was convinced Grealish is staying. 

Betfair / Paddy power are offering 15/8 that he stays max bet £250 €311.

I've just chunked €300 on with each of them.

I think it's free money, now mind you wont get paid till 3rd of September but how bad.

Â