The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

49 minutes ago, ejs1111 said:

Axe Body Spray will come calling surely.

Jack Body Spray

Two different fragrances. One for the party when the lights are on called Jack On, and later when things get romantic and the lights turn off....

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, Xela said:

Or the finale of Lost. 

Years later, it crosses my mind...

ConcernedWarmAntbear-size_restricted.gif

The finale of Lost was fantastic, emotional and fitting end for all the characters and complete closure for all, to compare it to trash like the Game of Thrones finale is insanity. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

36 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

I watched all of Lost twice.

And I'd probably watch it again. lol

I've watched it 4 or 5 times, I think 😂

It's no Breaking Bad but I loved it. No issues with the ending.

• Like 3

13 hours ago, DJ_Villain said:

Swear to God.

That tournament and the minimal media exposure Grealish has had has resulted in the gushing (both literal and methaphorical) of praise for Jack from the nations women.

Excellent marketing opportunity!

Like this lady...

Woman wins Twitter with cheeky Man Utd 'Mrs Grealish' 69 shirt as England  ace comes on against Italy in Euro 2020 final

I know, I know. It's a united jersey, but maybe she's just a united fan who fancies Grealish so try not to flip out too much.

Arsenal fans ended the season begging for Grealish. The delusion was on roids. Then when they realised how shite they are theyve resorted to wishing him away to Man City just because they cant stand him playing for us.

Shows how small time their mentality is now that they want to actively strengthen a side a top club would want to try and catch. They want them to pull further clear if it stops the side immediately below them catching them. They sound so bitter you have to laugh. But apparently we’re forcing a rivalry.

Â