The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

13 minutes ago, It's Your Round said:

Listened to the football social daily podcast this morning. They’re also convinced that Grealish is going to leave. There’s going to be a lot of disappointed pundits when he doesn’t. 

I would feel a lot more comfortable when Jack starts liking or reposting Twitter and Insta posts from the club with him in the new kit. He's been somewhat quiet in the past couple of days, but he could just be taking a well-earned break (or thrashing out the details of his new contract).

3 minutes ago, StanBalaban said:

I would feel a lot more comfortable when Jack starts liking or reposting Twitter and Insta posts from the club with him in the new kit. He's been somewhat quiet in the past couple of days, but he could just be taking a well-earned break (or thrashing out the details of his new contract).

There’s always the worry that he is going, but for now I’d assume he’s on holiday and having a rest from football for a bit. If that’s even possible for famous footballer.

36 minutes ago, It's Your Round said:

Listened to the football social daily podcast this morning. They’re also convinced that Grealish is going to leave. There’s going to be a lot of disappointed pundits when he doesn’t. 

they'll just switch to the 'lacks ambition' narrative

16 minutes ago, It's Your Round said:

There’s always the worry that he is going, but for now I’d assume he’s on holiday and having a rest from football for a bit. If that’s even possible for famous footballer.

He’s been in London on the piss getting his hair braided into another cornish pasty by some random bird last I saw 😂 

3 hours ago, sparrow1988 said:

Like this lady...

Woman wins Twitter with cheeky Man Utd 'Mrs Grealish' 69 shirt as England  ace comes on against Italy in Euro 2020 final

I know, I know. It's a united jersey, but maybe she's just a united fan who fancies Grealish so try not to flip out too much.

Apparently it was her sisters shirt!

5 hours ago, sparrow1988 said:

Like this lady...

Woman wins Twitter with cheeky Man Utd 'Mrs Grealish' 69 shirt as England  ace comes on against Italy in Euro 2020 final

I know, I know. It's a united jersey, but maybe she's just a united fan who fancies Grealish so try not to flip out too much.

Judging by the number, maybe she just wants to invite him out for dinner for two?

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, Zhan_Zhuang said:

Ray Parlour is an idiot, I'm fed up of the press and pundits trying to sell Grealish.

meh - this interview annoyed me less than many others. he's an elite player that has interest from a top side confirmed by journalists, his potential transfer will be discussed.

i don't think he said anything particularly controversial, apart from saying how delighted we'd be if he was sold...that was bizarre.

the press and pundits need to earn their money. a big transfer story gets views/listeners/clicks. the day jack signs a new deal stops all of that and they have to find a new player to discuss. it doesn't bother me like it used to because i just accept thats how things are now

the only times it does annoy me is when gregg evans (seemingly daily now) fuels the speculation on a subscription based platform which isn't funded on clicks.

It’s ok to stud someone’s leg if you get the ball on the way

Rosetti has explained that Jorginho’s contact with the ball first to win the tackle, prior to following through and connecting with Grealish, was the crucial factor. Had there been no contact with the ball first and Jorginho had solely made contact with his opponent, it would have been red.

“[Kuipers] saw Jorginho trying to play the ball – you can see him put his right foot on the ball and this is 100% clear and then the right foot is slipping on the ball and there is a second contact on the leg of the white seven player,” Rosetti is quoted as saying by The Guardian.

My bet is that next time an England player tackles like this in an international it will be a red. I am not surprised about this article as this is the usual back covering by the referees association.

Just now, NeilS said:

It’s ok to stud someone’s leg if you get the ball on the way

Rosetti has explained that Jorginho’s contact with the ball first to win the tackle, prior to following through and connecting with Grealish, was the crucial factor. Had there been no contact with the ball first and Jorginho had solely made contact with his opponent, it would have been red.

“[Kuipers] saw Jorginho trying to play the ball – you can see him put his right foot on the ball and this is 100% clear and then the right foot is slipping on the ball and there is a second contact on the leg of the white seven player,” Rosetti is quoted as saying by The Guardian.

My bet is that next time an England player tackles like this in an international it will be a red. I am not surprised about this article as this is the usual back covering by the referees association.

They are a mafia. Rules onto themselves. 

11 minutes ago, Zhan_Zhuang said:

Yeah, why is the sale of Grealish good for Villa. Absolute lunacy from Parlour, idiot.

I assume the wanknugget didn't go on to explain how it would be good for Villa? 

Â