The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

Leaves a bit of a sour taste now, doesn't it? 

Southgate has already sent him the message that Jack has to jump through hoops to earn a place and is only there now by virtue of injuries.

Can't help but feel he'll do everything in his power to avoid giving him a run-out now.

Hope Jack absolutely smashes it and serves the waistcoat w@nker his humble pie.

• Like 2

Southgate simply had to get him in, pressure was too great from too many areas.

He was in danger of putting himself under pressure if results didnt go well because of it.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Phil Silvers said:

Don't mind sharing that I genuinely just shed a tear for the lad, well done Jack and good luck

Genuinely made up for the lad, might have a toddy of Indian whisky tonight in celebration 

• Like 1

Congratulations to Jack but it’s about 3 years too late imo.

Southgate got badly burned by the media criticism by not picking Jack originally.

The cynical side of me says Southgate has done it just to appease the media.......and I bet you he will use every possible way NOT to actually play Jack.

That way it offers no opportunity  for Jack to impress and Southgate can continue not picking him for future squads.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Nigel said:

He was in danger of putting himself under pressure if results didnt go well because of it.

That's exactly what I was thinking. 

Edited by KenjiOgiwara

That must have really hurt Southgate 😂

I just hope to God Jack doesn't flop now, due to the I direct pressure.

Hope he perform well enough to prove his point, but not so well that we end up with a flurry of transfer enquiries and moves for him 🤦🏾‍♂️

9 minutes ago, Nigel said:

This.

Jack will now feature for approx 7 minutes across the 3 fixtures and Southgate will come out with "I just didn't think he did enough to warrant another call-up" next time.

• Like 2

Jack needs to just go, impress everyone, even if Southgate is a cock, everyone in the camp will see. Jack just needs to make the most of this now and keep his head down and just play ball. 

It's back in his hands now because as much a the cynical side of me thinks Southgate could leave him out, the other side of the coin is he can't afford too. People everywhere want to see the lad play, end of.

• Like 1

Happy times! Grealish gets his so very well deserved call up and hopefully Man U signs van De Beek instead.

I also think Jack has showed maturity and professionalism in the way he handled the previous snub, it would have been easy for him to make a fuss of it, would have been understandable, but he remained calm and got his chance.  

Edited by Keener window-cleaner
  • Like 1

Delighted for Jack. 

He now needs to go to the training camp and make every defender there look like a prized rocket polisher in the first half hour to rub it in that stupid waistcoat wearing snatch dragons smug pointy nosed grill. 

1 minute ago, Steero113 said:

Delighted for Jack. 

He now needs to go to the training camp and make every defender there look like a prized rocket polisher in the first half hour to rub it in that stupid waistcoat wearing snatch dragons smug pointy nosed grill. 

Except Mings... 🥴

Spare a thought for those 12 toed SHA plebs who lumped on Bellendingham making the senior squad before Greasy. 

Second thoughts....don't !!!

• Haha 4

Â