The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

Fully deserved for Jack. Southgate will be fuming he’s had to pick him. I think Southgate originally thought he still had enough grace with the press that they wouldn’t question Jacks omission. Luckily the media for once have been on our side and lots have questioned not only the omission but why Jack is being made to jump through hoops more than other players.

Agree with others saying he probably won’t get on the match day squad. You’d just hope someone like Mount also withdraws from the squad.

Edited by mikeyp102
  • Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, mottaloo said:

Spare a thought for those 12 toed SHA plebs who lumped on Bellendingham making the senior squad before Greasy. 

Second thoughts....don't !!!

Or, the three brain cells between them.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, mjmooney said:

This smacks of Brian Little all over again. A 20 minute cameo as a sub in which he basically wins the game, and then dropped for evermore. 

I read that as "Little Britain" and couldn't understand the point you were making :D 

Southgate will watch him in training 3ith his other - unknown - coaches and see a player that the defenders and defensive midfielders cannot get the ball off. He will then not select Jack for the starting lineup and bring him on in the 85th so he can get none of the ball and justify his original non-selection. 

Thank god finally, SG can still go do one though. Should of picked Grealish first off not because someone has dropped out for whatever reason.

Goodluck Jack I'm rooting for you and we all are, go out and prove SG how wrong he was all along.

Â