The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

Anyone with half a brain should know that Van De Beek is not talented enough to lace Jack’s boots. End of.

Utd fans are a bit delusional at the moment as to their status.

They seem to have forgotten that they missed out on the real Ajax talents over the last couple of years - Matthijs De Ligt and Frenkie De Jong.

But hey, they still think they’re Billy Big Bollocks by wasting £80m on Harry Maguire.

Man U  All of you piss off and never darken our door again. We’re coming for you, Manchester United were coming for you

Edited by Follyfoot
  • Like 1

45 minutes ago, The_Steve said:

From someone who had never tweeted about van de Beek until yesterday. Still the worst fanbase in English football.

Half the asking price, half the player. 

Yanaated have fallen so far they can't force through any transfers, can't afford their first choice , can't afford their second choice and end up spending 1/3 the price of the player they actually wanted. 

They've fallen off a cliff face from where they were. 

Edited by sidcow

16 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

I bet the Jack Grealish thread on the Man United forums is like our Rashica thread.

Nah, more desperate, nowhere near as much comedy and ZERO fish puns.  It's an embarrassment. 

• Haha 3

8 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

I bet the Jack Grealish thread on the Man United forums is like our Rashica thread.

The one i've seen is pretty full of quotes saying his price should be around £40-50 mil

Some I've seen

The Grealish fan club genuinely baffles me. He's just a decent player.

I wouldn't mind him in the squad but anything more than £35m we should move on.

If he stays at Villa I’ll lose all respect for him from a professional stand point as well as personal. Surely any ambitious individual would want some success in their career or at least a real shot at it.

Villa offer him zero prospects other than guaranteed football at his boyhood club. Surely at 25 you’d move on?

• Haha 1

Jack. Whats wrong? You look ill.

Some random dickhead that supports United has lost professional and personal respect for me because I won't take a dream shot at Manchester's 2nd best team... I don't know how to move past this.

Oh Jack. I'm so sorry...

What sort of success are United fans expecting? They aren't the force they were under Ferguson. Their last trophy was 3 years ago, which doesn't exactly scream success for a club of that size.

Unless the fans have now decided that Top 4 is enough for them to start boasting again.

If Jack wants success he should go to the best team in Manchester.

Â