The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

1 hour ago, Jareth said:

I'm in for the Man U hate, but notions of coming for them, soon? Well...

Yeah! We're gonna get a point off them in the coming season. That'll teach them to mess with us. You're either with us .....

3 hours ago, Jareth said:

I'm in for the Man U hate, but notions of coming for them, soon? Well...

Well what? Our owners have stated the ambition is to get into the top 4 eventually. They're the first and most catchable of them presently.

Edited by Mazrim
  • Like 1

33 minutes ago, Mazrim said:

Well what? Our owners have stated the ambition is to get into the top 4 eventually. They're the first and most catchable of them presently.

I'm an optimist, but their squad has a value we cannot match for quite some time, even pumping in the max cash every summer, not sure we'll catch them myself, soon - but tis just an opinion. 

33 minutes ago, Jareth said:

I'm an optimist, but their squad has a value we cannot match for quite some time, even pumping in the max cash every summer, not sure we'll catch them myself, soon - but tis just an opinion. 

When they said 5 years I reckon that was realistic. 

• Like 2

44 minutes ago, Jareth said:

Squad value means nothing. Man Utd pay double or triple for every signing. Sheff Utd probably have a squad value 10% of Man Utd and up to the restart were competing with them for league position.

I'm not saying its going to easy but we can catch them with a couple of years of solid building and it is our aim.

To be honest, they're nowhere near the top 2 and Chelsea are moving away too. The best Man Utd can hope for is to cling on to 4th and that will be a tough ask. There will be a big chasing pack and hopefully we can join that soon.

Optimistic, but why not?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, MachoFantastico said:

Honestly the media have such a hard-on for Grealish to Man Utd. It's just kind of sad. You'd think with what's going on with Messi they'd have other things to focus on. 

It seems to have picked up more since the Man City links to Messi. Seems a bit like the Man U loving journos trying to keep them relevant. I seriously doubt they’re in talks with Grealish atm.

31 minutes ago, MachoFantastico said:

Honestly the media have such a hard-on for Grealish to Man Utd. It's just kind of sad. You'd think with what's going on with Messi they'd have other things to focus on. 

gene wilder morons GIF

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, Follyfoot said:

Maybe he is salty that a hero for womens football took an embarrassing powder punch from one of his thugs continued the game and scored the winning goal

5 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Maybe he is salty that a hero for womens football took an embarrassing powder punch from one of his thugs continued the game and scored the winning goal

I kind of like the girly skip he did before throwing punch of the century 

Â