The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

1 hour ago, tinker said:

Southgate will be pissed. 

100%, I still think Southgate won't bring him to the euros and if he does Jack will be a bit part player at best. 

My sister-in-law has a kid at her nursery who's parents are trying to raise money for a trip to Peru, and somewhere along the line Grealish's mum has sent them a signed shirt from the treble winning season to auction off - which is well nice of her/him.

7 minutes ago, Dante_Lockhart said:

My sister-in-law has a kid at her nursery who's parents are trying to raise money for a trip to Peru, and somewhere along the line Grealish's mum has sent them a signed shirt from the treble winning season to auction off - which is well nice of her/him.

I'm a bit confused, they got given something like that to auction off so they can go on holiday?

18 minutes ago, Dante_Lockhart said:

That's awesome, must be clean and never used too! 

:trollface:

• Haha 2

40 minutes ago, sharkyvilla said:

I'm a bit confused, they got given something like that to auction off so they can go on holiday?

No idea what the trip is for to be honest. I never asked. Just thought it was a nice gesture

Â