The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

It may be wishful thinking, but I don't think Jack getting picked in the England squad or not has any bearing on whether he'll leave Villa.

If Southgate doesn't pick him now, he either flat out doesn't rate him or has an issue with Jack's character. The fact that he sets hurdles for Jack but is not consistent with other players indicates to me it is the latter. Southgate wants to see how Jack responds mentally, or at least that's how I read it.

Moving club won't necessarily change that. Jack is better off staying in a system built around him until Southgate inevitably gets the sack or is reassured over Jack's maturity.

55 minutes ago, GingerCollins29 said:

Hundreds of safeguarding issues from miss trunchbull and miss honey in 'matilda'

There's no doubt in my mind Matilda would have ended up in the system being passed around foster families struggling to raise such a precocious child with a statistically significant chance of her being a homeless addict by 18.

The unfathomable alternative is social services ratified an adoption agreed in the space of one day as her biological family fled the country. 

• Haha 1

Â