Jhon Durán

PieFacE

You have to bear in mind that the good/bad decision is likely to be made in a year or two. 

If it was being made now then most people would prefer to allocate Emery to the decision. If however Emery has proved to be a bit of a chump by then people may prefer to credit Lange so the decision on who to randomly allocate his signing to with no evidence is not as straightforward as it first seems. 

• Haha 2

Reminds me of Asprilla a bit. Very unpredictable. Also reminds me of Benteke a bit. So strong for a lad just turned 19 . And reminds me of Carew a bit. Never looks like he has the ball completely under control 

It was a risk to take a youngster on at this price because he could just stagnate like many do. But i guess they have underlying stats of his improvement at Chicago Fire and think that a player with his physical attributes will be a nightmare as he gets stronger and stronger . 

Bullet shot with his left foot and a huge spring with potentially massive strength are a good set of qualities to take a punt on aren't they....

• Like 1

On 18/02/2023 at 22:55, thabucks said:

Are we gunna give Lange credit for this singing or not yet ?

Give him credit for what though? The lad's looked quite lively in a couple of very short cameos, nothing more, nothing less.

• Like 3

He's already coming across like one of those lads you just want to see do well. Seen a few posts of him meeting kids at VP/BMH and randomly giving them his watch, trainers etc. You can see he's a big ball of excitable energy right now but certainly seems to have a lot of raw materials for him to be a success.

Â