Jhon Durán

PieFacE

4 hours ago, May-Z said:

When Moreno got in round the back, I felt he could've cut it back to Duran first time...and so did Duran!

He definitely could, and I thought he’d got it wrong, but watching it again that’s the pass City expect and they had three defenders throwing themselves at Duran there. So I get why Moreno went the other way in behind them.

2 hours ago, paul514 said:

It could take a couple of years for him to get the coaching and game time needed for him to reach towards his potential, lets not go over the top

Sorry, no, any player just has six months between not being good enough yet and us starting to worry about them being poached. Goals now please ;) 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

We've decided he's Villas Drogba and there is nothing you can do about it 👀

By the end of the season we'll be slagging the rest of team off for not " playing to his strengths ".... God bless Scott Hogan!

I just want patience for a player like this.

Other teams buy players and develop them into something special over 1 - 3 years and our fans are notoriously over the top

• Like 2

I still don't understand how the **** he generated that much power on that shot. I don't think I've ever seen anything like it. I've seen other shots with similar levels of power but I've never seen one where the striker has his back turned like that. He hit it like he was prime CR7 with a run up. 

Edited by MotoMkali
  • Like 4

He looks like he has some serious skills and the body to do the job. 

Not sure on his decision making and positioning based on the sample of 2 subs but if he gets that right, he will be some player. 

8 hours ago, TheMightyVillans said:

May as well start him over current form bailey. Duran looks stronger, just as fast and probably better ball control.

I'd like to see him start against a team where we have more possession to get a better judgement on what he can do. But I agree, even against Arsenal, he surely can't be any less effective than Bailey. 

I’m against this calling for a rookie kid to start games and hope Unai is too wise for that. Duran is exciting but let’s avoid too much pressure at this point.

Why did all the subs look good yesterday? 1) because Man City had stopped playing and 2) because the others had run around for 70 mins.

11 minutes ago, WHY said:

I’m not sure if we actually have one but this kid would benefit from having a proper striking coach imo. Looks at Rashfords improvement under the tutelage of Benni McCarthy. 

That ***^}#%€ ! I’m still waiting for him to sign for us!

• Haha 3

Â