Jhon Durán

PieFacE

45 minutes ago, AVTuco said:

Ok, I was going to come here and commend Duran for having good potential, but it seems people here have gone nuts already. Well, it's ok, we're fans after all. No need to be realistic.

Don't you think he could one of the best in the world?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I do think everyone is getting a little too excited but I’d nevertheless start him against arsenal over Bailey. He literally can’t do any worse. If he misses a couple of sitters and tries to beat 3 men then fall over, strop and stop playing for a bit then fine he’s about on par. 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Spoony said:

I do think everyone is getting a little too excited but I’d nevertheless start him against arsenal over Bailey. He literally can’t do any worse. If he misses a couple of sitters and tries to beat 3 men then fall over, strop and stop playing for a bit then fine he’s about on par. 

yeah but Bailey is a Ferrari, not a work horse cart, you dont go around asking a Ferrari to pull heavy loads, then expect it to perform like a Ferrari.

His Dad said so.

• Haha 3

9 hours ago, MaVilla said:

yeah but Bailey is a Ferrari, not a work horse cart, you dont go around asking a Ferrari to pull heavy loads, then expect it to perform like a Ferrari.

His Dad said so.

You've partially got to think.. if Butler is like this in public... he must torment the lad in private. lol

Guaranteed he actually makes his Football life much harder, instead of whatever he thinks he's doing.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

You've partially got to think.. if Butler is like this in public... he must torment the lad in private. lol

Guaranteed he actually makes his Football life much harder, instead of whatever he thinks he's doing.

Yes but the sh*t Leon get’s because of him is unwarranted,  people make Butler out like John Terry’s dad.

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, gwi1890 said:

Yes but the sh*t Leon get’s because of him is unwarranted,  people make Butler out like John Terry’s dad.

I was kind of trying to say I actually feel sorry for him, as i can imagine he gets grief and pressure from all sides.

• Like 1

What I like about him is that he seems adaptable enough to also play out wide, just by looking at size and stature you would only assume that he’s a traditional number 9 but he looks like he has the pace , skill and workrate to do a job out wide in this Emery system rather than pushing Ollie wide when both are on the pitch.

• Like 2

Â