Jhon Durán

PieFacE

Bundle of energy when he came on in fact when he scores his first goal at Home he’ll probably run around the entire stadium high fiving everyone.

Slight improvement in his positioning today. Can’t wait for his first goal.

Edited by Sulberto21
  • Haha 1

Would have been a huge goal for us and him if he buried it last minute at the London Stadium yday but his time will come, he showed positivity in his play again and looks quite sharp imo. Want to see him start against bournemouth ahead of Bailey and stay on the pitch for the majority of the game

28 minutes ago, Steero113 said:

Feel like he deserves slightly more than 10-15 mins in a game. 

Perhaps that might happen against Bournemouth. 

It would be nice to see him start with Ollie, he seems to be willing to chase things down and press.  Bailey needs a spell out of the team for his own sake.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, sharkyvilla said:

It would be nice to see him start with Ollie, he seems to be willing to chase things down and press.  Bailey needs a spell out of the team for his own sake.

I've thought about this as well.

The work rate  and strength of both him and Ollie should be a real hassle for defenders.

Thing is, i'm not sure if he's fit enough for a full 90 in the the PL yet.

Edited by JAMAICAN-VILLAN

There's lots of potential there. Easy to see just seeing him step on the pitch.

But I wouldn't be surprised if it really was 18 months before making a reasonable impact. Can't have a better teacher than Unai if he has the right attitude though.

• Like 1

On 12/03/2023 at 12:07, MotoMkali said:

It's a very American thing. And I hope mroe of our players adopt it too. Our bench should be encouraging players and helping keep up the energy in the stadium. 

I'm all for it personally.

20 hours ago, MakemineVanilla said:

I can't say I have seen anything to suggest why they signed him.

His control is not great and he doesn't look comfortable when running with the ball.

There's no denying that the Premier League is a huge step up from the MLS.

8 hours ago, Pinebro said:

Reminds me a little of Keinan Davis. 

Can't ever see him becoming a natural goal scorer but time will tell. 

Sigh GIFs | GIFDB.com

• Like 2

On 14/03/2023 at 06:41, Zatman said:

He is 19 and has played 66 minutes in a new country without a pre season in a language he more than likely is struggling with

He is a player we cant really have an opinion on for about 18 months

Agree some got carried away by his first little cameo and thought he should start ahead  of Bailey but its far too early to tell whether he will make it. 

He's younger than the likes of Barry, Kesler, Iroegbunam, Aaron Ramsey and so on, for someone of his age just to be getting game time in the Premier League shows how higly we rate him, he's even younger than Chukwuemkea. And we know Emery doesn't just hand chances to youth players for the sake of it, and rightly so.

Â