Jhon Durán

PieFacE

2 minutes ago, cheltenham_villa said:

Very raw and maybe too emotional. Made a couple of mistakes and you could see it got to him. Mcginn had to speak with him and make sure he got his head back in the game. When arsenal scored he was sat in the centre circle with his shirt over his head. 

Tbh, nice to see a young player who actually cares for once. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Sulberto21 said:

Liked how he bumped their CB’s a few times. Re that run when he had all that space it seemed like he got stuck a little bit and then the ball getting stuck too. 

He annihilated Gabriel with one shoulder, could see him doing the same as Benteke on Smalling in the future to a centre back.

Got the physical tools that’s for sure. A bit of rush of blood to the head when he had the ball with so much space in front of him. Easy to slip Bailey in but a decent shot.

Gassed just by his cameo. Will be a while until we see a start from him I think. 

1 hour ago, Kuwabatake Sanjuro said:

He annihilated Gabriel with one shoulder, could see him doing the same as Benteke on Smalling in the future to a centre back.

Good. That Gabriel irritates me no end. His teeth don't help.

18 minutes ago, thabucks said:

Are we gunna give Lange credit for this singing or not yet ?

No, zero.

He has cost a small fortune for someone with his record and has done f all so far.

Maybe it will work out great, lets see. If it does you can give him credit in 1-3 years time.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, KentVillan said:

Try and enjoy life haha

Enjoying it just fine, people are getting waaaay to carried away.

If we want to be a place that develops players like these clubs we admire so much then we are going to have to be patient, keep pressure of the player and not expect results from them for an extended period of time.

1 hour ago, thabucks said:

Are we gunna give Lange credit for this singing or not yet ?

I've heard he's got a beautiful alto, capable of moving an audience to tears.

He's also done good work on this signing going off early impressions, Duran looks very promising.

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, paul514 said:

Enjoying it just fine, people are getting waaaay to carried away.

If we want to be a place that develops players like these clubs we admire so much then we are going to have to be patient, keep pressure of the player and not expect results from them for an extended period of time.

Not expecting results from him in the short term... he's only 19. But he looks a great signing to me.

• Like 3

12 hours ago, DJBOB said:

Got the physical tools that’s for sure. A bit of rush of blood to the head when he had the ball with so much space in front of him. Easy to slip Bailey in but a decent shot.

Gassed just by his cameo. Will be a while until we see a start from him I think. 

That's adrenaline for you I guess.

Â