Leon Bailey

PaulMcGrath_5

Just now, OLDVILLAIN said:

I can see that...i can also see the opposition just walk through our current midfield like it isnt there just like 2nd half of last season

no no m8, the opposite direction of teams walking through us be like....

old man running GIF by RunnerSpace.com

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Delphinho123 said:

And it is time for him to move on tbh. He won’t get a look in if we keep Grealish and sign Bailey. I’d argue he’d be below the likes of JPB now in the ranking. 

If we can get 7-10m for him, it would be a great bit of business. 

Player who scored 10 prem goals last season wouldn't attract any bid of over 10m?

We don't half undervalue our players on here sometimes.

I wonder if we might be tempted to put AEG in a swop deal if we feel 35m is too excessive...didn't Bosz manage him at Ajax?

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

Player who scored 10 prem goals last season wouldn't attract any bid of over 10m?

I wonder if we might be tempted to put AEG in a swop deal if we feel 35m is too excessive...didn't Bosz manage him at Ajax?

He did but think he actually loaned in our very own Bertrand Traore from Chelsea to compete with and ultimately take AEGs place. AEG then  got sold in the January.

Bosz is at Lyon now though so not as relevant but don't think he'd be looking to take AEG with him either way.

I also can't see Bayer taking AEG anyway to be honest. 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

@Aston_Villan4

Half the day passed me by . Good thing i'm not employed by anyone haha. Had to spend the whole day catching up on actually trying to be productive.

Was knocked out.

Re: Bailey, in my heavily biased opinion, I just want us to get it done, if we were willing to push to these figures for ESR, Bailey is well worth it.

As a couple of others have said, he hasn't hit the prodigal heights he was predicted to, YET, but that's where we come in.

We have a knack of getting top talents in who have lost their way a bit, nurturing them to become their best selves.

He has the talent in droves.

Settling in will be no issue, as you all know, loads of Jamaicans/Caribbean's in Brum, he might like it even more than Germany.

Further more, i've got family living literally minutes away from VP if he ever needs a home cooked meal. lol

If he doesn't sign, can I take that offer up? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

2 hours ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

@Aston_Villan4

Half the day passed me by . Good thing i'm not employed by anyone haha. Had to spend the whole day catching up on actually trying to be productive.

Was knocked out.

Re: Bailey, in my heavily biased opinion, I just want us to get it done, if we were willing to push to these figures for ESR, Bailey is well worth it.

As a couple of others have said, he hasn't hit the prodigal heights he was predicted to, YET, but that's where we come in.

We have a knack of getting top talents in who have lost their way a bit, nurturing them to become their best selves.

Settling in will be no issue, as you all know, loads of Jamaicans/Caribbean's in Brum, he might like it even more than Germany.

Further more, i've got family living literally minutes away from VP if he ever needs a home cooked meal. lol

As long he keeps off the hard dough bread then I'll be happy with that !

Lovely as that stuff is, it is well stodgy !

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

@Aston_Villan4

Was knocked out.

I live in the Caribbean and so I’m super excited to support a team with some Caribbean representation! Hopefully it’ll draw some people over to support one of their own rather than shite like Arsenal and Chelsea. 

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, VillaChris said:

Dwight McNeil 40 million value, Anear 10 😂

Nathan Redmond probably cost you about 20 million and Anwar is better than him

• Like 1

Â