Euro 2020 : Group D (England, Scotland, Croatia, Czechia)

BOF

1 minute ago, nick76 said:

DCL isnt fast

Sterling shouldnt be playing.  His goal last game covered how poor his form is at the moment. 

Do what you want with the rest but Jack, Foden and Mount should be in the starting XI.

They should be, but you need someone to run the channels and get in behind. DCL is quicker than you think. Kane needs pace around him. 

10 minutes ago, jacketspuds said:

Wow. That booing is so loud you can’t even hear Kane tripping over his tongue trying to talk.

Compare and contrast to the Scotland match at Euro 96.  That result galvanised the team and the nation. 

We leave here with boos ringing out. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, The_Steve said:

Also, how bad were the set pieces? Did any corner beat the first man?

Remember that set piece expert that didn’t even get a space in the squad, but 2 injured players did.

9 minutes ago, Genie said:

Gareth shouldn’t be praised for taking Kane off.

He should be criticised for starting him when he’s so off form.

And not having one of the hardest working strikers in the game available while picking 4 right backs.

• Like 1

Just now, Philosopher said:

They should be, but you need someone to run the channels and get in behind. DCL is quicker than you think. Kane needs pace around him. 

Cant play Sterling because his poor form, no point playing him because he has pace if he cant do anything with it.  He's a great player on his day but he hasnt done it for ages for Man City and now for England.  That goal doesnt change that for me.  

DCL i'm not convinced he has that pace when I've watched him but I'll bow to your knowledge on that.

Â