Summer transfer window 2021

zab6359

Slightly disappointing news that it doesn't seem anyone else is coming in, so our net spend is a negative this summer. I didn't expect that.

Can we have a word filter on Grealish please? **** that word removed into Other Football.

Just now, Davkaus said:

Slightly disappointing news that it doesn't seem anyone else is coming in, so our net spend is a negative this summer. I didn't expect that.

Can we have a word filter on Grealish please? **** that word removed into Other Football.

Hmmm that worried me too. But is he going to say ‘we’ve got a lot of money to spend’

• Like 1

Just now, GENTLEMAN said:

Hmmm that worried me too. But is he going to say ‘we’ve got a lot of money to spend’

Fair point. Signing 3 players to replace the brittle one doesn't mean we're only signing those and noone else.

• Like 1

I didn't interpret Purslow's presser as we are done this window. He essentially said that Ings, Bailey, and Buendia all had attributes to help replace Jack's impact across the squad. The summer plan always involved improving the squad with 2/3 quality players with Jack staying. I'd guess we still have a bit more business to do. 

• Like 3

I wouldn't read too much into it, the point of the video was to address Grealish's departure, he isn't really going to talk about new signings that haven't happened yet. I'm sure we will sign a few more.

Edited by useless
  • Like 2