Morgan Sanson

Delphinho123

Think we were like someone in the Jan sales and saw something for the garden priced £35 reduced  to £19  and thought ”I’ll have that , it’s a bargain “

then got home and remembered we live on the 10th floor of a tower block 

Improved as the game wore on. It's good he can get used to the premier League. Nakamba Luiz and Sanson should be the middle combo moving forward. Nakamba will allow Sanson and Luiz the freedom to play.

I think there's a good player in there, need to remain patient.

Yes gave the ball away too easily when pressed (but so did the other two in there) and again showed some nice touches.

I think a looming issue going forward is him and McGinn are a bit too similar so case of either/or.

He's only been in the country for seven and a half weeks.

We'll see what he brings next season, for now he'll need some time to settle. 

He was okay tonight, just. He had a difficult first half and then had a decent five minutes before he was subbed.

It'll take time.

• Like 3

We can't judge Sanson on this season.  He has just come to a strange country and the PL.  He has said in an interview how he has been surprised with intensity, even of the training.  He's going to need a pre-season at least.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, The Fun Factory said:

2021 version of Makoun. 

He reminds me more of Berson actually. Neat and tidy but dosen't seem trusted much yet, not just by manager but others on the pitch.

Some poor play tonight and some good touches and runs, have to be patient as I said earlier.

Not sure what his role was tbfh. Was he a 10 or an 8? Was he supposed to be our creative spark ahead of Mcginn and Luiz as I never saw any of that.

At one point he seemed to he playing left wing and channeling his inner Stewart Downing.

It was a mess. I felt bad for him. Being dicked around so Smith's lovechild can continue to waddle around.

Play him where he is comfortable or don't play him at all. Second PL game and he is being asked to be something I don't think he is.

the guy has played a total of 2-3 games for us, he's adapting to the league and settling in the country, he actually looks comfortable on the ball & works hard.

blimey people have some perspective, personally i think i have seen enough positive things to allow him to settle and develop with a view to seeing his best stuff next season.

• Like 4

37 minutes ago, MaVilla said:

the guy has played a total of 2-3 games for us, he's adapting to the league and settling in the country, he actually looks comfortable on the ball & works hard.

blimey people have some perspective, personally i think i have seen enough positive things to allow him to settle and develop with a view to seeing his best stuff next season.

Thats all well and good but he should have 9 goals and 12 assists by now. Dud, sell him straight away 😉

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Â