Morgan Sanson

Delphinho123

Said pre match thread I wondered if a midfield of neves and Moutinho suited him a bit better rather than a big quick physical player in there 

Bit of a disservice I think, he looked more than capable, worked hard which compared to alternatives is enough to mean he deserves more minutes 

4 minutes ago, holteend1982 said:

Midfield 3 of him, Luiz and mcginn looks like it could be a good thing. 

Yeah I thought it showed promise first 20 minutes. McGinn pressing high up like the championship days.

As ever in this period we need Jack back to put the finishing touches to things. Hopefully we see them all at Newcastle.

22 minutes ago, holteend1982 said:

Midfield 3 of him, Luiz and mcginn looks like it could be a good thing. 

Yes it had a nice balance to it.  No doubt Sanson needs time to get to work on his strength and conditioning like a lot of signings last season, hopefully when he has done so he will be a very good player.

• Like 1

Just now, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

I'm not even sure what he is, but in a good way.

Interceptions, tackles, passes, deliveries, runs down the channel and stepovers'. Lol

Me too! Halfway through the first half I couldn’t figure out if he was playing well or badly. He definitely grew into the game though and we looked much sharper in the middle of the pitch with him playing.

Has done enough to start the next match. Like him. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, KentVillan said:

Seems to have a wise head on his shoulders as well. Can see him becoming an important player for us once he's settled in. Not a match winner, but a solid consistent performer who helps tie things together.

Gavin McSannson?

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, KenjiOgiwara said:

How did he play? I understand he didn't do bad, but was he far up the pitch? Did he work hard? How was the passing etc. 

We controlled the game as soon as he came off we lost control.

He intercepted, tackled well, passing was good. Loves a 1-2 played as an 8 but pretty much covered a lot of ground.

I'm excited to see how he combines with Jack because he played some lovely combinations with Targett, Watkins and Luiz .

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Â