Morgan Sanson

Delphinho123

Linked with arsenal West ham and spurs, spurs apparently went for him before ndombele 

Played today, plays 50% of their league games

Same as every deal if we can get a good price and depending on what his role is it can be a good move for us, Barkley being injured has changed our shape and style, he could be the back up and depending on how he does could mean we don't go for Barkley in the summer 

2 minutes ago, Spoony said:

No idea about this guy but I’m up for any improvement on Hourihane. He’s done his part for the club but he’s not up to PL standard. 

I love him for what he's done for us but begrudgingly admit he's not good enough for the level we want to get to. He is however, definitely good enough to be a star somewhere so I don't want to see him waste a few years on the bench. Sanson would certainly be an upgrade.

17 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

Apparently, this guy is the holy grail of transfers..

This is the guy who says he can't understand why Jack is not at a "top" club (even though he actually is!)

and that he is certain to leave this summer (which he's actually not)

27 minutes ago, Okonokos said:

If Hourihane goes this month then I think this would be an upgrade, and I am a fan of Hourihane.

Looking on WhoScored, he seems like a predominantly defensive player so I can't see him being a direct Hourihane upgrade exactly. He seems more like a midfield enforcer type, which is arguably the sort of player we're missing.

• Like 1

Waiting for the apparent droves of VillaTalk French football experts to come out of the woodwork and tell us how shit he is, just like they did with Traore...  🤣

I have no idea who he is, but from looking at his WhoScored summary and the couple of YouTube compilations, seems to play a lot like McGinn.  Tenacious presser, wins the ball frequently in the middle of the pitch then drives forward, winning fouls in key areas.  Pops up with the infrequent goal.  I'm fine with this signing, based on the fact that losing McGinn last year was a huge blow for us.  Having another player comfortable playing that same role will help us continue to play the same style, if McGinn picks up an injury.  

• Like 3

1 minute ago, KMitch said:

Waiting for the apparent droves of VillaTalk French football experts to come out of the woodwork and tell us how shit he is, just like they did with Traore...  🤣

I have no idea who he is, but from looking at his WhoScored summary and the couple of YouTube compilations, seems to play a lot like McGinn.  Tenacious presser, wins the ball frequently in the middle of the pitch then drives forward, winning fouls in key areas.  Pops up with the infrequent goal.  I'm fine with this signing, based on the fact that losing McGinn last year was a huge blow for us.  Having another player comfortable playing that same role will help us continue to play the same style, if McGinn picks up an injury.  

Better yet, imagine two McGinns. I pity anyone trying to play through us.

12 minutes ago, pintpotvilla said:

This is the guy who says he can't understand why Jack is not at a "top" club (even though he actually is!)

and that he is certain to leave this summer (which he's actually not)

That's opinion and speculation, not actual transfer news.

When it comes to transfer news he is one of, if not THE most reliable.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, KMitch said:

Agree with you, but it's not only about covering injuries and suspensions, its tiredness in busy parts of the season, and tiredness in second halves of matches. McGinn and Watkins particularly have looked exhausted towards ends of games this season. Would be great to have a player of relative quality to come on for last 20-30mins. Hope this happens.

Edited by turvontour
  • Like 2

39 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

Apparently, this guy is the holy grail of transfers..

Good at ‘crosses’ then 😂

A nailed on transfer 🤣

the ‘holy grail’ of transfers, must be good in the ‘Cups’ then 🤪

12 minutes ago, Greenfly said:

Looking on WhoScored, he seems like a predominantly defensive player so I can't see him being a direct Hourihane upgrade exactly. He seems more like a midfield enforcer type, which is arguably the sort of player we're missing.

Averaged a goal every 6 games at Marseille. Mostly long range based on the 4 minutes of highlights I've watched. I think we'll stick with a 10 and the double pivot now, rather than Luiz sitting on his own, which he could suit. 

I'm fully expecting Grealish to be playing as a 10 by the time the summer window closes.

• Like 1

Â