Morgan Sanson

Delphinho123

29 minutes ago, av1 said:

Looking forward to this kid play with Grealish.

ye strange to think he has only got his full debut since Grealish was injured.

I agree tho, will be good to see Grealish & Sanson playing!

4 hours ago, Sulberto21 said:

When he's premier League ready and fit he'll be some player. Already you can see he brings intelligence and drive to our midfield. 

Luiz.  Nakamba. Sanson. For Spurs please.

That’s what I would go for too. I know a man that will be squeezing a SJM in there though unfortunately!

13 minutes ago, AVTuco said:

Tidy little squad player. There's a reason why they sold him to us and why he's not starting games even in our poor midfield.

Way too early to place him in that bracket IMO. Early performances show that he is one of our better CMs in regards to advancing with the ball. Carries the ball well and has an eye for a pass. Pretty sure he’ll start against Spurs. I’m confident he will be a big player for us next season. 

Thought he was ok again. Should be in ahead of McGinn or Ramsey.

Not sure about the way he ploughs people over. Got a few silly yellows in less than 120 mins, and that would have been a pen last night against a cannier player.

• Like 1

Looks like he has plenty of promise but for me, I’d like to see what he looks like next season. We are often too quick to pass judgement on players who haven’t adapted to the league, language, new teammates, new surroundings etc, I’ve seen enough to think he could be a great signing but let’s see what he’s like in august before he’s labelled either a “squad player” or “world beater”. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, AntrimBlack said:

He has a good touch, and might be a decent player for us, but too soon to tell. He is looking decent in a pretty uninspiring midfield.

He likes a good foul, doesn't he? They will have to coach that out of him.

He makes tactical fouls. I think he has been harshly booked a couple of time because if a team did those fouls against us 2/3 times the player wouldn't even be warned/cautioned.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

For me i would go with luiz sanson and barkley. Drop mcginn and ramsey

What has Barkley done recently for you to want to start him?

I agree with the Luiz, Nakamba, Sanson shout.

We will be destroyed in midfield if we aren't solid against Spurs.

11 hours ago, Tomaszk said:

Thought he was ok again. Should be in ahead of McGinn or Ramsey.

Not sure about the way he ploughs people over. Got a few silly yellows in less than 120 mins, and that would have been a pen last night against a cannier player.

Willock actually pulled him down by his shirt. Dont think that's would ever get given.

I felt last year we weren't good enough at stopping teams run through us. A yellow on the half way line is frustrating, but better than breaking through onto our defence.

On 13/03/2021 at 23:26, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

What has Barkley done recently for you to want to start him?

I agree with the Luiz, Nakamba, Sanson shout.

We will be destroyed in midfield if we aren't solid against Spurs.

Barkley offers an attacking threat through the middle, which currently none of our other CMs are doing - except perhaps Sanson, but he's not really had enough time to show that yet. If we put Luiz and Nakamba in with Barkley, they could make up for Ross' defensive shortcomings. 

33 minutes ago, fightoffyour said:

It’s going to take a solid effort for Sanson to accumulate the 10 yellow cards now needed for a suspension, so he might have been instructed to be the guy who can take one for the team for all we know.

I think he’s still adjusting to the physicality of the league he’s a tad lightweight despite being a good player,  he can’t outmuscle  so he ends up fouling

30 minutes ago, gwi1890 said:

I think he’s still adjusting to the physicality of the league he’s a tad lightweight despite being a good player,  he can’t outmuscle  so he ends up fouling

A lightweight midfielder at Villa? 

Never!

• Haha 1

Â