Morgan Sanson

Delphinho123

2 hours ago, DaveAV1 said:

Now you’re showing your age 😀  Although it could still be open for all I know!

Not currently obviously but it was last time i went out n Birmingham 6 or so years ago, moved venues since I think too so imagine it's still going

Edited by HalfTimePost
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, HalfTimePost said:

Not currently obviously but it was last time i went out n Birmingham 6 or so years ago, moved venues since I think too so imagine it's still going

Yeah had moved to corner of Hurst Street/Smallbrook Queensway. Not meant to be anything like the old venue. That won't be beaten. 

Erm... back on topic... Sanson! 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, HalfTimePost said:

Moved fair few years back to the old Exile Venue (90's Nightclub)

Edited by Villan4Life

42 minutes ago, The_Steve said:

Deano in the post-match: "I have not spoken to our sporting director and there is obviously an inbound player and hopefully that is done soon."

He always says that when were on the verge of signing a player , imagine if he never talked to Lange 😂

21 minutes ago, cheltenham_villa said:

Seems very sensible to buy a player that could play 6,8 or 10. Gives us many options. I'm similar signing to cover both full backs would also be good.

He's got the best tackle percentages in the French top division. Knows where the goal is and can play across the park. We are going to cause a lot of teams problems with another midfield pressing engine like him.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Follyfoot said:

First touch of a rapist

What a bundle of fun you are. 

I've not seen him play any game on TV. I've watched a 10 minute compilation video where I was far from impressed. But, and here's the thing, look at our current team and tell me who has been a waste of money? 

I trust everyone at the club right now so I can't doubt this guy. He probably won't play this season. But, he's got several months to get up to speed and hopefully he'll be an asset next season. 

4 hours ago, May-Z said:

Imagine him and McGinn ass-turning their way around challenges all match. There'll be more inappropriate bumping and grinding than a night in Snobs.

Ass-turning Villa...

I'll get me coat!

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, Keener window-cleaner said:

And first dealing with this man to the right

Signed, sealed, delivered: Aston Villa welcome Matty Cash - 7500 To Holte

Tbh, that face/smile......if he had a 12 inch cleaving knife in his right hand behind the shirt....i really wouldnt be surprised!

• Haha 1

26 minutes ago, Villarocker said:

What a bundle of fun you are. 

I've not seen him play any game on TV. I've watched a 10 minute compilation video where I was far from impressed. But, and here's the thing, look at our current team and tell me who has been a waste of money? 

I trust everyone at the club right now so I can't doubt this guy. He probably won't play this season. But, he's got several months to get up to speed and hopefully he'll be an asset next season. 

If I was you I would look at the context of the post I responded to on the post I gave comment on that actual post 🤦‍♂️👍.

Â