Morgan Sanson

Delphinho123

52 minutes ago, TrentVilla said:

Jan 19 - Tom Carroll - desperate loan

Jan 20 - Danny Drinkwater - desperate loan

Jan 21 £15m on Sanson to replace Hourihane

That is progress

i’m glad that you didn’t think this would happen and it did, that’s progress!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

28 minutes ago, dont_do_it_doug. said:

Let's hope he turns into another Super Suso Special... 👀

If we've tracked him for 18 months, it's possibly a Suso signing I guess? Though more likely someone Deano has had an eye for. Or a scout we got.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, a m ole said:

i’m glad that you didn’t think this would happen and it did, that’s progress!

I didn’t, I said in the summer I thought they held money back and so its proven but I honestly would never have said we would sign a midfielder in this window.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, MaVilla said:

looking at the stats vids/info etc of Sanson, he really looks like a mcginn type of player, i am pretty excited tbh to have Luiz, McGinn and a french mcginn type player in the central 3, if he turns out to be a decent player, our midfield 3 will be sexy.

Yeah, all the stats and analytics show him to be a terrier type of CM. Has excellent pressing stats which I imagine is why DS so keen on him - its all about having more ‘legs’ in the midfield and obviously why CH was not getting picked. IMO, see him rotating with Luiz and McGinn as you suggest as opposed to a Barkley alternative. Excellent signing as it was in this CM position that we really didn’t have any quality depth. 

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, KenjiOgiwara said:

If we've tracked him for 18 months, it's possibly a Suso signing I guess? Though more likely someone Deano has had an eye for. Or a scout we got.

We were linked to him in summer 2019 so he's a name that's been floating about. Let's hope it works more than the Kalinic signing who was another long running target but I'm confident.

13 minutes ago, Roitorb said:

Who’s the guy on the left?? I’ve never seen him play before but must of been good.

"You can take the horse to the Water, but you can't make him drink"........Now, I know where that saying came from.

Edited by TRO

Â