Morgan Sanson

Delphinho123

1 minute ago, wilko154 said:

Will he be in the squad for Burnley if he signs Monday/Tuesday?

Or will he be required to self isolate for 10 days meaning he won't be available until West Ham next week.

Not that it matters too much as I don't think he will start right off the bat.

Doubt he’ll be in next couple of squads. Let the lad get a couple of sessions under his belt before we Chuck him in. That’s the beauty of this transfer...we don’t need to rush him in.

• Like 2

What amazes me about the AVB quotes, is unless I'm missing something once a bid is accepted and contract negotiations start the player doesnt play, as you don't want to risk injuring the player!

What is going on in AVBs head?

1 hour ago, wilko154 said:

Will he be in the squad for Burnley if he signs Monday/Tuesday?

Or will he be required to self isolate for 10 days meaning he won't be available until West Ham next week.

Not that it matters too much as I don't think he will start right off the bat.

I see this transfer as adding depth and rotation options to the CM position, and preparing for Europa if we ultimately got it. We need 4-5 players with Premier League starting capability for double the amount of the games.

Edited by hong0311

4 minutes ago, sne said:

So have we had the 11th hour doomed to fail desperation bid from Arsenal/wet Spam/Newcastle yet?

Fingers crossed nothing like that will happen but already sounds like personal terms agreed so as good as done bar the medical. 

2 minutes ago, theboyangel said:

Fingers crossed nothing like that will happen but already sounds like personal terms agreed so as good as done bar the medical. 

Not really worried about it, more that it is a way for those clubs to show their fans they are trying while making an offer they know will fail.

We tried but couldn't make it happen sort of thing.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, One For The Road said:

No but we are awaiting confirmation that he was on his way to Sheffield United and the scouting guru that is Chris Wilder, before we rudely interrupted and stole the transfer.

And if he turns out a good signing we will get the article of how Arsene Wenger could have signed him for £150k back when he was at Montpellier...

Â