Morgan Sanson

Delphinho123

4 hours ago, Loxstock92 said:

Another who wasn’t originally keen to join us it seems. Just goes to show how our turnaround this year has meant we can attract this calibre of player

I bet our 7-2 drumming of Liverpool caught worldwide attention

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Phil Silvers said:

Yes 1996, Mars Attacks, great flim.

Fantastic year on the whole, league cup winners FA Cup semi-final lists, fourth in the league.

On the downside I met Mrs Follyfoot 😫

• Haha 3

3 minutes ago, Follyfoot said:

Fantastic year on the whole, league cup winners FA Cup semi-final lists, fourth in the league.

On the downside I met Mrs Follyfoot 😫

If you'd of killed her, you'd be out now and wouldn't have missed a great deal VIllawise.

Ps....

Morgan Sanson is ace.... on topic. Haha.

1 minute ago, Phil Silvers said:

If you'd of killed her, you'd be out now and wouldn't have missed a great deal VIllawise.

Ps....

Morgan Sanson is ace.... on topic. Haha.

Also I would not have two dedicated teenage boy Villans thus carrying on the tradition. Yes I really like the look of him cannot believe we are now starting to get these type of players

• Like 1

Very happy to see Sanson joining the club. Been hoping since rumours surfaced we were interested in him a bit over 12 months ago, that we would make this signing. As some one who watches a lot of Europe/ CL football, seen enough of him to like him as a player and thought he was good in a losing team in the final of the 2018 Europa League to a v.good Ath.Madrid team.

He not only upgrades the squad, but brings something different to the team. Welcome Sanson.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Â