Bertrand Traoré

Delphinho123

On 21/05/2021 at 16:11, lexicon said:

That's wrong, for one. He tracks back a lot. 

he is tracks back "Most" (NOT very good at Man Mark track) most time i watch the match -

he preferred stay forward set up to counter attack them, rather decide to help back to Right Back, that why our Right Back struggle defend against Left Winger. Sometime he don't track full back or come help him out as he like stay forward wait for running counter attack. Most time he did it running ball and lost ball in deep and walk back and position to counter-attack rather help.

Most goal come in right side, when Traore player he is not there when full back bomb forward and goal against us,

Elmo was fault also his fault too as he not track back and No track his man 0.29 second in this video he stood watch full back bomb forward he and reliese too late for cross goal. most people blame Elmo and Hause for this which it is actually Traore fault. 

https://youtu.be/plflw9rPluM?t=54

watch Sheffield United Goal - 0.53 Seconds, he suppose Track full-Back Enda Steven and he walk when McGoldrick cross to right (our left - see Targett there and El Ghazi there) and Traore stop there (he also closer to him and McGinn, McGinn Running back) and stood when he suppose running back to man mark Enda Steven bit deep, he could alert that McGoldrick running fast and he should help McGinn to track... Elmo fault let him easy goal and McGinn could better position to follow him rather to his position cover.

1.53, Full-Back Dart to cross to Salah, Traore left Robertson too long to free himself to cross. it is his man mark to full-back. same issues other match like Crystal Palace.

0.56 : two goal man city first one he suppose support full back as 2 winger in first goal, Cash vs 2 wingers and Traore walk back to track back not rush to aided as he wait for counter attack running

. 1.26 Corner when we cleared and Traore move to ready attack, man city got ball and control and pass wide, Traore walk to stood watch ball cross in as he expect counter attack rather running to aided help out.

it is his style - that why I want replacement him, with work hard and playmaker left foot in his place - Olise etc. or Pierera for Set piece reason.

His offensive games is very good but he keep lost ball lots of time by dribble and mispass turn around against us, 

Edited by Danny_Villaman84

Needs to get that wussy shit out of himself over the summer, but I love the flair he bring so much though. It's about time we started to bring more flair into the team. Excellent buy.  

He’s an enigma, he’s equally capable of sublime skill and outstanding technique as he is of hacking the ball into danger or dribbling straight into defenders. 

Football is all about enjoyment and entertainment and Traore provides that in spades when he’s on form. I’m looking forward to seeing him develop with a full preseason behind him, and can’t wait to see the amazing goals he’ll score next season. 

• Like 1

The disparity between his first time shots and his shooting off the dribble is bewildering. If he can can get the latter up to par next season he'll get into double figures no problem. Nothing a preseason can't do.

• Like 1

I feel like some fans are just determined to write him off or determined to downplay his season because they set their stalls out earlier in the season as not rating him.

Considering this has been his first season with us I feel he's been more than decent, comfortably a 7/10 season. Hopefully there is more to come next season from him!

• Like 1

Gotta love Bert. Causing Chelsea all sorts of bother and a sweet goal to cap off a really good season. Think he's only going to get better. I hope he hits the gym a bit in the close season. 

The first goal he scored for us in the league cup was an absolute wondergoal and he's just kept serving them up since. I'm not sure he can be relied upon in every game but there's no question he's been worth what we paid for him, and hopefully he'll keep getting better.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Another goal in a brilliant season, embarrassingly still has haters because Lyon fans said stuff and wanted to get the hate in early 

And are now too proud to admit he's clearly an excellent player who provides a constant threat and is almost always entertaining

Â