Bertrand Traoré

Delphinho123

On 20/05/2021 at 07:41, Delphinho123 said:

He’s very inconsistent. 1 good game in perhaps 5/6 matches. I don’t want to hear the excuse ‘most wingers are inconsistent’ as a way of defending him either. He’s been very poor for large parts of the season, without question. 

Like I say, I will be disappointed if we don’t have two new wingers starting for us next season. With a very good back 5 and Watkins/Grealish, two new wingers are the missing part of the puzzle as an attacking unit. 

He was consistently playing well when grealish was CAM. And surprise as soon as grealish plays there again he looks fantastic. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, KenjiOgiwara said:

As much as that is true, it's a lot of frustration as well.

Watching him not track back, failing to cross the ball, insisting to get over on his left, hitting awful cross field passes that get intercepted++ that's not entertaining at all. It's aids to the eyes.

But he'll improve and be a good squad player. Hopefully more in the CAM role.

Completely agree we meed a new top class right winger.

That's wrong, for one. He tracks back a lot. 

• Like 2

I think he is getting better and better, very good goal+assist per 90 return for his first season and he has produced some absolutely ridiculous skills.  I think with a full pre-season he will be like a new top signing next season as he adjusts fully to the pace of the league and works on consistency.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, MJ_1874 said:

I think he is getting better and better, very good goal+assist per 90 return for his first season and he has produced some absolutely ridiculous skills.  I think with a full pre-season he will be like a new top signing next season as he adjusts fully to the pace of the league and works on consistency.

I think the individual bits of skill he has done this season have been better than any in the league. Him breaking De Bruyne's ankles for one or Allan's as well. 

• Like 1

What I have noticed about Traore is that every game he tries to injure himself in some creative way. He should have his very own drinking game called Bertie Bingo. We'd all be plastered 15 mins into the match! 

Edited by birdman
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

One of my favourite players at the moment, he’s so exciting to watch! In that you genuinely don’t know what he’ll do next. I understand why people might get frustrated with him but the world is pretty rubbish at the moment so just enjoy yourself!

• Like 2

On 21/05/2021 at 02:43, KentVillan said:

Yep, he's got cult hero written all over him. He will have days where he stinks the place out, but when he's good he's VERY good.

I see him as 40% Ronaldinho, 30% Ronny Rosenthal, 20% Ronald McDonald.

Calculating Figure It Out GIF

• Haha 3

On 21/05/2021 at 02:43, KentVillan said:

Yep, he's got cult hero written all over him. He will have days where he stinks the place out, but when he's good he's VERY good.

I see him as 40% Ronaldinho, 30% Ronny Rosenthal, 20% Ronald McDonald.

10% hairstyle?

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, chappy said:

One of my favourite players at the moment, he’s so exciting to watch! In that you genuinely don’t know what he’ll do next. I understand why people might get frustrated with him but the world is pretty rubbish at the moment so just enjoy yourself!

I'm with you on this. I also suspect he doesn't really know what he's going to do next either.

Â