Matty Cash

paul514

From a selfish England perspective I was hoping Mexico qualified as I think they’d give France a problem more so than Poland but really happy for Cash, nice lad having nice things happen to him, renews your faith in the world. I think Poland has taken to our RB as well. France is a tough call for them though, could he chat up Thuram for us while he’s there?

2 hours ago, birdman said:

Hes such a bellend.

As much as I think he is not very intelligent and he is a bit of a wind up merchant like Gabby, what is it that he has against us? I have not heard a good word from him about Villa, ever. Even Souness had complimented on our grass, but never from Baldy Dan

4 hours ago, Zhan_Zhuang said:

That cretin Danny Murphy was just on Talksport trying to sell him.

Said he needs to play for a big club. Word Removed.

did Simon Jordan not put him right ? He usually does

8 hours ago, Zhan_Zhuang said:

That cretin Danny Murphy was just on Talksport trying to sell him.

Said he needs to play for a big club. Word Removed.

He’s the biggest removed word in all of commentary and punditry. Such a whiny cockwomble. 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, HongKongVillan said:

As much as I think he is not very intelligent and he is a bit of a wind up merchant like Gabby, what is it that he has against us? I have not heard a good word from him about Villa, ever. Even Souness had complimented on our grass, but never from Baldy Dan

He said he never liked playing at VP as it was always half empty (even though it was always 40k + when we played Liverpool in his time there).

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

He said he never liked playing at VP as it was always half empty (even though it was always 40k + when we played Liverpool in his time there).

Danny Murphy is a massive word removed, always has been, always will be. He should be banned from the airwaves.

Shit footballer, shit pundit 

5 hours ago, Follyfoot said:

did Simon Jordan not put him right ? He usually does

Not sure, I'd arrived at my destination and left the car...

1 hour ago, Spoony said:

He’s the biggest removed word in all of commentary and punditry. Such a whiny cockwomble. 

True dat.

4 hours ago, VillaChris said:

Probably meant when he played for Fulham and they brought an away following in a taxi.   We were shite in those days too so not a game most could be arsed with.

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, S-Platt said:

Probably meant when he played for Fulham and they brought an away following in a taxi.   We were shite in those days too so not a game most could be arsed with.

He also never won at Villa Park after leaving Liverpool

• Like 1

The last time Danny Murphy played at VP the attendance was 32,000, so 3/4 full, against **** Fulham.

The time before that was 36k, and the time before that 36k+ as well. Before that we're back in 2006 vs Tottenham and the attendance is 42k.

Maybe he thinks Matty should leave to Boro to meet his ambitions?

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, a-k said:

He didn't go and get it, it was given to him 😆

I'm pretty sure it was on the Fozcast where Matty Cash was saying he wanted to get a Messi shirt and they spoke about a] How Messi gets about 100 shirts made per game to give out and b] That Matty should ask Emi.

I guess the latter didn't necessarily happen, but close enough :D 

Matty is not a bad player, but not convinced of him defensively.

Too many balls come in unhindered from his side of the field....For us and Poland.

I think it depends, what the observer is looking at, personally, I look for defensive Nous first from a Full back and attacking Nous second....but thats just me.

I think Matty is better going forward, than backwards, as has been said,in earlier posts, it's too easy to get around the back of him......and the ball in the middle, is a dangerous one.

I think full backs should be appraised for stopping crosses, as much as going forward.

• Like 1

Â