Matty Cash

paul514

Just now, TRO said:

No Convinced....lets too many crosses, come in....not mean enough, with himself, to stop them.

but overall, he's ok.

I'm the same, a decent player on his day but nothing to write home about.  After a striker and defender, RB is the next position i'd be looking to upgrade.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, duke313 said:

I'm the same, a decent player on his day but nothing to write home about.  After a striker and defender, RB is the next position i'd be looking to upgrade.

I think the trap we fall in to, is appriasing the attacking threat, and not the defensive skill set.

I think he is fairly easy to play against.

Not a bad player, but one I would fancy,to play against,  if I was a player.

4 minutes ago, TRO said:

I think the trap we fall in to, is appriasing the attacking threat, and not the defensive skill set.

I think he is fairly easy to play against.

Not a bad player, but one I would fancy,to play against,  if I was a player.

I think UE would prefer a more defensive minded RB.

Going by his Villarreal side.  The left sided midfielder drifts in, so allowed the LB to get forward. Usually, a winger playing as the right sided midfielder, so the RB needs to stay back.

I could see Konsa fulfilling this role when Carlos is back.

Edited by duke313
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, duke313 said:

I think UE would prefer a more defensive minded RB.

Going by his Villarreal side.  The left sided midfielder drifts in, so allowed the LB to get forward. Usually, a winger playing as the right sided midfielder, so the RB needs to stay back.

I could see Konsa fulfilling this role when Carlos is back.

I am quietly confident, these changes will be made, in time......we simply can't rely soley on Centre backs doing all the defending.

UE is too experienced not to see this, and I think you are right.....He will deal with it.

• 2 weeks later...
13 minutes ago, Mantis said:

Tbf, Young is a far far better backup to Cash than Olsen is to Martinez, so I don't think this is as weird, especially when Emery has had the mid-season break to work with Young but not Cash.

I agree but Young was very poor against Liverpool 

Importantly - Spurs were generating their only decent chances on Perisic’s side and they generated nothing after Cash came on for Bailey

Edited by DJBOB
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, messi11 said:

Emery sees that he's not good enough. Which is true. 

I’ve always thought Matty isn’t brave enough. It’s for effect his intent but doesn’t do it with any genuineness. Defensively and offensively. Zero **** given by Emery too that he’s started for an international side at the world cup

Â