Matty Cash

paul514

2 hours ago, bobzy said:

I'm pretty sure it was on the Fozcast where Matty Cash was saying he wanted to get a Messi shirt and they spoke about a] How Messi gets about 100 shirts made per game to give out and b] That Matty should ask Emi.

I guess the latter didn't necessarily happen, but close enough :D 

The best way, is to stop him playing and he might give it to you out of respect.

Stanley Matthews was a precious talent too, but our George Cummings, was having none of it.

You have to earn things.

1 minute ago, heffoman said:

Hes under a lot of pressure already

Ya needs to get closer to him and try and stop him running towards goal, only a matter of time he sticks a foot in when in box and ref gives a penalty 

Did what he could. Absolutely gassed probably around the 60’ mark.

A good example of his strengths/weaknesses in another environment. Athletic, decent enough pace to keep up with Mbappe and at least average to above average 1v1. 

But pretty poor delivery, switches off a lot off the ball and can’t keep that concentration all the time. 

I thought he did very well against arguably the most potent attacker in World Football at this moment in time.

He didn't get much help from the right winger either. 

Hope he has a good rest now and comes back ready for the Liverpool match. 

• Like 1

https://www.instagram.com/p/Clwc3jkMFPw/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y= 

Messi's shirt the other day and now he's gotten Mbappe's from today's game.

Good couple of weeks for the lad and after going up against two of the best players in the game today on his side I don't think he was to blame for any of the goals, gave a very good account of himself.

What's dreams are made of. Fair play Matty.

• Like 1

Â