Matty Cash

paul514

2 hours ago, DaveAV1 said:

When he gets back his team mates are going to slaughter him.  What SJM is going to come up with at the Christmas bash I’d love to see. 😂

Agree, it’s cool he’s doing it and must be really well thought of in Poland, but British humour will destroy him for it!

• Like 1

7 hours ago, ThunderPower_14 said:

It must have been a massive decision to declare for Poland but he'd be over the moon about it now. Playing in a World Cup and the country has really taken to him and obviously vice versa. You love to see it.

Everyone wins in the situation. Happy days!

On 24/11/2022 at 18:52, DaveAV1 said:

When he gets back his team mates are going to slaughter him.  What SJM is going to come up with at the Christmas bash I’d love to see. 😂

All he needs to do is flash his payment cheque at him and ask why he can't even get a frigging Iron Bru advert. 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, WHY said:

Been one of the best full backs at the tournament so far imo. Done bits going forward and looked solid defensively!

well, I and a lot of people here think that he is definietely underperforming. Today he was crucial for setting the goal, but other than that he was very nervous and he should be send off for a second yellow 😕

1 minute ago, rooster85 said:

well, I and a lot of people here think that he is definietely underperforming. Today he was crucial for setting the goal, but other than that he was very nervous and he should be send off for a second yellow 😕

Was there a high kick that should have been a second yellow? I swear I didn't dream it.

49 minutes ago, Mantis said:

Very glad he didn't get called up for England now and declared for Poland. Last thing we need is yet another young talent getting tapped up by Southgate and co.

Tbf he would still be nowhere near the England squad, and rightly so.

Â