Matty Cash

paul514

41 minutes ago, villaslash said:

I thought it was a great and innovative tactic to bring him on in midfield. Shut that side down and let Cash press and cross with less fear of tracking back in time.

For sure. Was almost like Emery was the first one at this club to remember this kid played most of his early career on the right wing . 

3 minutes ago, MaVilla said:

how many times did he get turned by Ait-Nouri before falling over and Norui clean through on goal?, yikes.

He'll always get done by tricky players like that. And he's so poor on the ball. Not a creative bone in his body.

2 minutes ago, Tom13 said:

He'll always get done by tricky players like that. And he's so poor on the ball. Not a creative bone in his body.

honestly, i think Digne & Cash need replacing.

Cash could be a great squad player, but i do think both need replacing in the starting 11.

• Like 3

29 minutes ago, MaVilla said:

honestly, i think Digne & Cash need replacing.

Cash could be a great squad player, but i do think both need replacing in the starting 11.

100%, I don't rate either of them tbh.

Looked absolutely lost. Never showed for the ball. Never pressed a man, never ran in behind. Is that on him or Emery?

He was constantly in no man's land between Wolves backline and midfield, not really pressing and not really showing.

I thought he'd do a job there.

Boy I was wrong.

Can see him being replaced by next season, his crossing for an ex winger is embarrassing, defensive awareness is non existent always has a player behind him as he always gets dragged into the middle

At some point last season, Cash stopped crossing the ball like he usually did and instead looked for a ground pass to a player running towards the penalty box. Wonder why he stopped doing that because it looked more effective than his usual wayward crossing.

Edited by Laughable Chimp

Â