Carney Chukwuemeka

Villan4Life

Every time I see Chuk play he seem to have that fire in his belly to want to do well and make it.

Along with his superb technical ability, dribbling and passing I really have a good feeling about this kid.

Edited by villalad21
  • Like 3

On 08/08/2021 at 18:00, Thug said:

For me, it’s an entirely emotional one.  If you look at the hard facts, we have upgraded 3 players at the cost of one.  
I may be completely premature with this call, but I have really high hopes for Buendia, and I’m very confident that he alone will cover Jack’s productivity whilst adding steel to the team.  Ings is a phenomenal finisher, and Bailey will be our new maverick.

Buendia with 15 goals and 15 assists last season completely eclipsed how good Jack was in the championship. If he kicks on like Jack did, we’ve got one hell of a player. A big if I know, but I’m confident about it.  

I really think that we’ve done great with £100m.  At the end of the season we will see this.

I’m just really really sad that Jack decided to leave us at a time we were looking to really kick on.

He never seems to have this magic in the Prem thats the only issue hopefully this can be his season to shine as for being the player to do everything grealish did no chance.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

Great opportunity for Carney. If Watkins isn't available maybe we go 4-3-3 with Carney as the most advanced midfielder.  If he is ready for the Prem then he should be able to have a positive impact against a lower half team like Watford. 

23 minutes ago, RicRic said:

He never seems to have this magic in the Prem thats the only issue hopefully this can be his season to shine as for being the player to do everything grealish did no chance.

His stats in his prem season were phenomenal. 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, RicRic said:

Never seems to have this magic in the prem? Are you talking about Buendia?! He played one season here and was phenomenal. Bizarre comment

Edited by MrBlack
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, RicRic said:

Just watch some of his videos.  He’s brilliant.

Created 29 chances for team mates in December 19. The most ever by a player in the Premier League. Not his fault he had Pukki to finish them 

And if you ask a Norwich fan who their greatest player of all time is most will say Buendia . He is very very special. 

Edited by MWARLEY2
  • Like 1

15 hours ago, Xela said:

This kid looks shit hot. 

He'll be the perfect Yaya Toure replacement that Citeh have been waiting for. 

Sam Lee is probably tweeting about complications and turtle necks as we speak. 

I think he's going to play a lot of minutes is Chuk.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Sulberto21 said:

Sam Lee is probably tweeting about complications and turtle necks as we speak. 

I think he's going to play a lot of minutes is Chuk.

Sam Lee nearly made me sign up to Twitter, just so I could have a go at him.

I resisted though. 

5 minutes ago, StewieGriffin said:

Assume he's involved tomorrow as he wasnt in the U23 squad 

With a match day squad of 20 including naming 9 subs, I think it’s safe to say Carney will be in the first team squad for every game this season, barring injury or a lack of effort in training.

Â