Carney Chukwuemeka

Villan4Life

19 minutes ago, sne said:

Chukwemeka, name just rolls off the tongue.

Good thing is if he get's knocked down he'd just get up again, they are never going to keep him down.

giphy.gif

2JF6.gif

i see what you did there Jonah!

Classic tune from 1997 by Chumbawamba

Edited by Villan4Life
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

We definitely need to be producing the equivalent Jack Grealishs for every position. 

Excited by what Purslow said but gonna have to wait a few years to really see the fruits of our labour.

Edited by New_Hope
  • Haha 1

44 minutes ago, New_Hope said:

We definitely need to be producing the equivalent Jack Grealishs for every position. 

Excited by what Purslow said but gonna have to weight a few years to really see the fruits of our labour.

That's a heavy claim!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

30 minutes ago, Mic09 said:

If we produced an equivalent of Jack for every position we might as well finish with football because we would be the best team in the world.

We would actually complete football.

It's one thing producing them, but another thing holding on to them. I remember all those players West Ham produced at the start of the century, Lampard, Joe Cole, Rio Ferdinand, Michael Carrick, Glen Johnson etc

They all ended up being great players elsewhere whilst West Ham were yoyo-ing the divisions

• Like 1

Here are my thoughts, firstly Purslow shouldn’t be talking to the press about a 16 year old, no matter how good he is. I haven’t seen him play to my knowledge so I can’t comment on his ability but I did see Aaron Ramsey, his Villa and England u17 colleague for our U16s and he looked excellent. Again, I don’t want to put too much on him either as I have in the past 

• Haha 1

He wasn't talking to the press, these comments come from Purslow's Q&A with the Villa Trust, gets asked about youth development at around thirty and half minutes. One thing that the Birmingham Mail article misses out is that he actually said that he was the best 16 yearo old in the country before we brought Barry back from Spain, still high praise of course though.

• Thanks 1

Â