Carney Chukwuemeka

Villan4Life

6 minutes ago, GENTLEMAN said:

I thought Iroegbunam was more defensive.

He was described as a Defensive midfielder or Box to Box midfielder in the thread and original story about him, think it was the box to box bit that got the description of 'Baggies' Carney' in his thread. Certainly saw a few powering runs up the midfield from him in the clips but yeah it does sound like he is a tad more defensive to Carneys offensive...  

Maybe we'll be able to play them together in the world's least pronounceable midfield duo

Edited by HalfTimePost
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, dont_do_it_doug. said:

I thought he looked more than good enough to start on Saturday. He won't, but he could.

He has flaws, namely his decision making is occasionally lacking. But his decision making is only going to improve by playing and training with top players week in, week out. I see absolutely no need for him to go out on loan, he's not phased by mens football at all. 

If I had to bet on it, he's going to be an absolute star for Aston Villa and will be playing for England within 2 seasons. 

....and a Man city player in 3.

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

Changed his hair and played better. Thought he was off it a few games back but played well today. He just glides past people and through challenges. Loved how he was always looking for the ball as well. The kid is going to be a star for club and country. 

53 minutes ago, HalfTimePost said:

True! I don't know enough of Raikhy

I haven't watched him as much in the U23s but in the FA Youth Cup run, I thought he was arguably the most ready-looking of the group. Just needs to learn to be more disciplined positionally.

• Like 1

Was impressed how comfortable he looks on the ball, especially when being closed down by 2-3 opposition players at once. He's quite the player already but clearly also got a great deal of improvement in him. 

If he was in the French or German league, he'd probably be starting for him team. 

I'd like to see him involved ASAP. 

Edited by Xela
spelling innit

Just now, fruitvilla said:

I'd like to give you a like but I'll give you a "k" instead.

My spelling is terrible at times! :D 

Â