Carney Chukwuemeka

Villan4Life

i thought he had a really good game, didn't get on the ball as much as he does at U23 level but when he did he looked impressive, showed some great control at times, and carried the ball well. Have to remember that he's still only seventeen as well.

• Like 2

I don’t want to get all English media here, but he’s 100% the new Jack Grealish, he will surpass Grealish in ability and is going to be a superstar. Bookmark this for my future “I told you so”’s. 

• Like 1
  • Shocked 1

9 hours ago, Spoony said:

I don’t want to get all English media here, but he’s 100% the new Jack Grealish, he will surpass Grealish in ability and is going to be a superstar. Bookmark this for my future “I told you so”’s. 

Great maybe we can sell him for 150 mil in 5 years time

• Sad 1

11 hours ago, villan-scott said:

Did his job. Looked good and composed. Nothing spectacular. Shame he got subbed for his brother as would have been poignant for them to play professionally together. 

Same with the Ramsey’s, more so considering they’re Villa supporters.

Thought it was a very encouraging performance. Got great feet in tight areas and gears to move through, seems to glide past people. Will be a year of learning the ropes of senior football for him but he's got everything he needs. When he starts to add some muscle to his frame he could be a very interesting players indeed. 

Currently see him more as an 8 longer term than a 10 but I can see why they play him there. 

There was one moment early in the second half where he got the ball in a tight spot, turned out of trouble and surged up the pitch (only to unfortunately lose his footing at the crucial moment). 

It was so Yaya Toure-like it was scary. 

Barrow had some big bruiser and in the second half in particular they were getting more physical - Carney at just 17 rode it out like it was nothing.

Silky smooth dribbling and the physique to not be bullied off the ball. Very promising 

Â