Carney Chukwuemeka

Villan4Life

Sometimes I wish you could react to posts with a cheering emoji. Sad, confused  haha snd thanks doesn't quite cover a major talent signing a new contract. 

Should be a DUCK YEAH 🤠🤘

Edited by KenjiOgiwara
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, AndyClarke said:

Saw him in the u23's, I don't think I've seen a player leave the ball behind so many times! 😁

He has that gangly quality, hard to get the ball off and takes it away from you with a sweep of a long leg.

Interesting one to watch as we haven't seen many from our Academy who are physical specimens.

Oh god no. 

carlton-palmer-leeds-united-fc-29-august

• Haha 3

• 4 weeks later...
6 minutes ago, Zhan_Zhuang said:

Yeah before the cross to Anwar he gets called "Carney"...

Also noticed Keinan Davis scored a couple...

Nyland not making any saves...

Anyone know who Grealish made to fall over, fella with a lot of hair?

Mungo Bridge? 

• Like 1

We’ve needed a player like come through our ranks for ages. Plenty of defenders, CMs and STs......but a DCM whose built like a unit is a rarity.

Really hope he makes the grade up to the U23s this season as I expect that’s where they’ll want him to play.

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, rayk said:

We’ve needed a player like come through our ranks for ages. Plenty of defenders, CMs and STs......but a DCM whose built like a unit is a rarity.

Really hope he makes the grade up to the U23s this season as I expect that’s where they’ll want him to play.

He played for the u23s last season, he’s someone that we’ve clearly wanted to develop. We bought him him as a 12 year old from Northampton Town, I think I saw him very briefly for our u18s at Bodymoor Heath 2 March 2019, he came on as a stoppage time substitute, I think that was the only time I saw him play. Have you seen him play Rayk?

1 hour ago, ferguson1 said:

Who’s the guy in the first pick that can walk on the top of trees?  Looks full of himself.

I don't know but that's some very disappointing circling skills there. I mean how am I supposed to know who Chukwuemeka is when there are 2 people in the circle? Very poor effort.

Â