Carney Chukwuemeka

Villan4Life

• 2 weeks later...
On 13/10/2020 at 22:21, Morgo said:

SecretScout mentioned that there was a 4-4 game with Cardiff as well (The one Shakpoke scored in)

Wish there was more info from the club on these

They can’t give too many details because of their age I think 

https://www.avfc.co.uk/news/2020/october/Chukwuemeka-pens-pro-deal/ 

Signed a professional contract, must say I know very little about him outside for the few scoutvideos that make there way over here, seems like he's very highly rated and may have the physical attributes to make some minor cameos in the first team in this season.

Wishing the best for him.

Edited by ZL-
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, ZL- said:

https://www.avfc.co.uk/news/2020/october/Chukwuemeka-pens-pro-deal/ 

Signed a professional contract, must say I know very little about him outside for the few scoutvideos that make there way over here, seems like he's very highly rated and may have the physical attributes to make some minor cameos in the first team in this season.

Wishing the best for him.

He signed it after we stayed up at the end of last season. (When he was 16)

It has triggered now he has turned 17.

• Like 2

I’ve only seen him play a few times on YouTube for our u23s but he looks class but I won’t go overboard on him like I have in the past. I went over the top with Rushian Hepburn-Murphy for example, he made his first team debut at 16, I thought Chukwuemeka would do the same, sadly that won’t happen now 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, sir_gary_cahill said:

I’ve only seen him play a few times on YouTube for our u23s but he looks class but I won’t go overboard on him like I have in the past. I went over the top with Rushian Hepburn-Murphy for example, he made his first team debut at 16, I thought Chukwuemeka would do the same, sadly that won’t happen now 

He's a good looking fella though SGC.

• Haha 2

https://www.birminghammail.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/carney-chukwuemeka-fifa-21-potential-19179719

Aston Villa wonderkid Carney Chukwuemeka is now on FIFA 21, after being added to the game via a database update.

The 17-year-old is one of the most talented youngsters at the club and signed his first professional contract at Villa Park last week, with Chukwuemeka playing regularly for Villa's Under-23 side since the start of 2020.

The attacking midfielder has made nine appearances for Villa's Under-23 side so far, registering two assists in the process. In the 2019/20 campaign, Chukwuemeka made 14 appearances for the club's Under-18 side, in which he scored twice and registered six assists.

Just a week after signing his first professional contract at Villa, Chukwuemeka has now been added to a FIFA game for the very first time, with the youngster featuring on the latest game from the FIFA gaming franchise, FIFA 21. And, his potential is incredible.

Chukwuemeka has been given an overall ability of 57 out of 100. To put this into context, that's actually higher than youngsters like Michael Tait (52), Lewis Brunt (52), Callum Rowe (51) and Jacob Ramsey (55), despite being much younger.

The 17-year-old's best attributes on FIFA 21 are his balance (75), short passing (67), long passing (67), composure (65), sprint speed (63), ball control (62) and vision (61).

But what is most impressive of all is Chukwuemeka's potential rating on FIFA 21, which stands at 80 out of 100. To put that value into context, that suggests that the youngster can become one of the best players at the club, matching captain Jack Grealish's overall rating (80).

If you're playing with Villa on a Career Mode save, Chukwuemeka is definitely a talent you need to keep an eye on.

Very exciting prospect this one!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Watched him at Man City in the FA Youth Cup last season and he really did stand out. 

Pleased in the interview on the website he said he compares himself to Pogba because that's exactly who he reminded me of. Bit of filling out to do but he's very tall, can never be a bad thing in the middle of midfield.

Incredibly composed in possession, worked space when there was none to be made and used the ball positively. He was playing against a predictably excellent City side featuring a few players that are now in first teams around Europe, and he was two years younger than them all.

One to watch.

• Like 1

Â