Carney Chukwuemeka

Villan4Life

9 hours ago, sir_gary_cahill said:

He played for the u23s last season.

1 start and two sub appearances last season - sadly the sudden end of the campaign stopped him getting more - I think they'll look for him to push through and start a lot of games for the U23's this time around. 

• Thanks 1

35 minutes ago, sne said:

How tall is he? Looks like a giant, the crossbar only reaches his waist. Finally some much needed height in the team.

Perhaps he’s a visual effects creation from Ray Harryhausen, like Talos?  Perhaps, the small figure behind is a normal human being ready to fight him to the death? 

*sorry Saturday evening boredom*

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ferguson1 said:

Perhaps he’s a visual effects creation from Ray Harryhausen, like Talos?  Perhaps, the small figure behind is a normal human being ready to fight him to the death? 

*sorry Saturday evening boredom*

All shall tremble and kneel before the mighty Chumbawamba, destroyer of worlds.

• Haha 1

According to his Instagram, Chukwuemeka played for 30 mins today for the first team in the friendly against Bristol City. There’s a picture of himself on his Instagram playing in the match. It’s impressive for a 16 year old 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

I think I saw somewhere that we played two first team's in two separate one hour games. 

I may've imagined it.

Yep, 2 60 min games vs Bristol City.

https://www.birminghammail.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/report-aston-villa-host-bristol-18832677

Samatta scored in a 1-1

Kesler played in one of the games (tweeted about it)

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

It was the first time, I had seen him a whole match this evening for our u23s, I was very impressed. He controlled the match from the middle of the park, I have high hopes for him but I don’t want to big him up too much like I have in the past, I hope to see him again soon

4 minutes ago, sir_gary_cahill said:

It was the first time, I had seen him a whole match this evening for our u23s, I was very impressed. He controlled the match from the middle of the park, I have high hopes for him but I don’t want to big him up too much like I have in the past, I hope to see him again soon

It’s not like you’ve ever compared someone like Hepburn-Murphy to Kane before is it.. 

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, sir_gary_cahill said:

Are we still after his older brother as well? 

13 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

It’s not like you’ve ever compared someone like Hepburn-Murphy to Kane before is it.. 

Haha that comment was based on what I saw him of him for our u23s and u18s, the first team is a different kettle of fish. Hepburn-Murphy never had a run of games in our first team. Based on what I’ve seen of Chukwuemeka, I think he could have an impact in our first team, maybe in a year or 2, when he’s filled out a bit. He looks to me to be a great prospect but that’s all he is at 16 years old

• Like 1

Â