Carney Chukwuemeka

Villan4Life

4 minutes ago, Sam-AVFC said:

Fantastic job if the pun is on purpose.

Of course. I mean I’m pretty pissed and I don’t know what you’re talking about but yeh, I made a great pun 🙃

I GOT IT

i am even more excellent than I knew

Edited by fightoffyour

In my opinion his touch looked poor on a good few occasions there.

always hard to tell with ones so young but at a comparable age Crowley for example looked better to me and he hasn’t set the world on fire.

All being said hope he turns out great, looks like he moves well with the ball for a bigger lad which can be a rare commodity I guess 

• 4 weeks later...
13 minutes ago, sir_gary_cahill said:

He’s signed a scholarship at Aston Villa, there’s a picture of signing the contract on his Instagram. There was lots of speculation that he was going to leave but we’ve secured his signature

this?

seems a bit....timely? (ie: waiting to see if we got relegated or not!?!)

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, MaVilla said:

this?

seems a bit....timely? (ie: waiting to see if we got relegated or not!?!)

That’s the one, yes, a lot of clubs were in for him apparently and he’s chosen us! I think you could be right MaVilla. He’s obviously someone we’ve invested a lot of time and money in since we signed him as a 12 year old from Northampton Town, he’s 16 years old now. I think I might have seen him play very briefly as a stoppage time substitute for our u18s v Chelsea u18s at Bodymoor Heath

24 minutes ago, MaVilla said:

out of curiosity is this a pre-contract? (as he cant sign officially until 17?)

They usually sign a scholarship at 16 when they leave school and then turn professional at 17. Some of the best ones sign scholarships as an u16 or even an u15

Saw him in the u23's, I don't think I've seen a player leave the ball behind so many times! 😁

He has that gangly quality, hard to get the ball off and takes it away from you with a sweep of a long leg.

Interesting one to watch as we haven't seen many from our Academy who are physical specimens.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, AndyClarke said:

Saw him in the u23's, I don't think I've seen a player leave the ball behind so many times! 😁

He has that gangly quality, hard to get the ball off and takes it away from you with a sweep of a long leg.

Interesting one to watch as we haven't seen many from our Academy who are physical specimens.

Who does he play like?

Â