Summer Transfers Window 2020

sne

11 minutes ago, Villarocker said:

Now, that makes me f**king mad. We are either looking at batshit crazy lazy journalism or, our manager wants a team full of Brentford players... 

Rico Henry

Ezra Konsa

John Swift

Said Benrahma

Diego Jota

Olly Watkins

It is seriously taking the piss if true that we ars after who the reports say we're after. 

Why ? Which of those players don’t you think are good enough for us ? Personally I think they’d all serve us well.

With the exception of Jota who was worth a punt at the price we paid.

Edited by dukes
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, thabucks said:

Vicious circle ... No one pays for news as
much as before. New business is Clickbait as = £££. So the standard of journalism drops. It’s just awful. Headline says one things which is PR BS 💩 then the article goes on to say it was actually Edu who persuaded him and not the not the fans.. Oh and they are basing & paraphrasing from an article from the telegraph which is Behind a paywall...

Back fo transfers ... How about this chant to WU Tang Clans C.R.E.A.M or as Meth said

Cash Ruins Enemies and Marauders ... 

If you're ever going to quote a hip - hop lyric, then I can think of no finer exponents of the art than the geniuses that are the Wu Tang Clan. 

" dollar, dollar bills, yar." 

Edited by sheepyvillian

32 minutes ago, MaVilla said:

Everton agree 25m fee for Allan from Napoli, also they are apparently in talks with Real Madrid about James Rodriquez.

The Allan move will be great for them. He's a lot of what they need. As for Rodriguez....well, best of luck to them both.

51 minutes ago, dukes said:

Why ? Which of those players don’t you think are good enough for us ? Personally I think they’d all serve us well.

With the exception of Jota who was worth a punt at the price we paid.

If a team full or Brentford players were that good they would already be in the Premier League when Smith managed them previously. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, ozvilla28 said:

Walk a away if that's the case those wages for a championship player.

So we’re going to sign him, pay him £70k a week and still let him play for Brentford in the Championship? That’s outrageous Purslow out!

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, dukes said:
1 hour ago, dukes said:

just don’t see Everton ever learning. When did James Rodriguez last have a good season ?

Last time he played for Ancelotti maybe? (That’s a question, don’t know if it is true).