Summer Transfers Window 2020

sne

There's a guy on tweeter that says we will see this week why Villa have waited so long to do deals. He says it's going to be madness. Mind you, he is also saying we are competing with Real Madrid to sign one of Juventus' transfer-listed players. 

Let's hope he's right on the deals next week though as we could do with getting some new faces in to start training with the current squad. 

1 hour ago, jonjon said:

All untrue, Does anyone really think Villa quote all these figures?, They are all untrue talk by journalist who haven't got a clue and live in a fantasy world of recirculating made up stories,  take no notice of any of this press click bait crap, because that's all it is, and they are making money out of it for every click, be patient and just wait till Villa announce it officially, then we can all get nearer reality.

Spot on. 

People are losing their minds on twitter about wages and transfer fees.

I don't think villa have once revealed any details.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Villarocker said:

There's a guy on tweeter that says we will see this week why Villa have waited so long to do deals. He says it's going to be madness. Mind you, he is also saying we are competing with Real Madrid to sign one of Juventus' transfer-listed players. 

Let's hope he's right on the deals next week though as we could do with getting some new faces in to start training with the current squad. 

DM'ing and group chatting left, right and centre so somebody is lapping it up. Nobody on here though strangely.

9 minutes ago, Villarocker said:

We're going to wipe our junk on Everton's curtains.

Bigger draw, my arse. 😉

21 minutes ago, Villarocker said:

I know the first five words of your post should act as a ceiling for my expectations but I cannot help myself. Bring em on! 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Delphinho123 said:

Apparently Celtic want 40m for Edouard. Doubt we’ll pay that, and rightly so. 

Its a lot but he looks bloody good. I would go in at 30m offer a couple players and adds ons.

Id offer 30m and conor. Conor would be great over there i think.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Villarocker said:

Link?

29 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

Apparently Celtic want 40m for Edouard. Doubt we’ll pay that, and rightly so. 

Just seen they've got a 40% sell on clause to PSG! That is absolutely hilarious but not good for us! What were they thinking?!

57 minutes ago, Villarocker said:

This is the sort of false excitement and hope I need! Bring on the MEGA SIGNINGS!! 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, thunderball said:

It’s this guy I think, can’t find the tweet, but he is a nutter.

People genuinely believe him about things. Amazing. 

Just looked. That's someone taking the piss out of the original one. 

Edited by DCJonah

21 minutes ago, CarryOnVilla said:

Do you really need a link?

its a guy on twitter. That’s all the information you need to know that it’s bull shine 

I need some hope and excitement to cling to.

• Like 1