Summer Transfers Window 2020

sne

Marvellous is not near Gueye. Wes is not near the villa-version of Benteke.

You can have faith these players will be of use but it does them no favours if they're being compared to players miles better than them.

• Like 3
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, RobSpain said:

Been away for a few weeks thought I’d check in and see what was occurring. 473 pages!!!!? Can someone paraphrase all that please? 🤣

michael cohen GIF

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

More hypothetical than a genuine suggestion but would anyone consider Guendouzi? I'd imagine his time is up at Arsenal but I've always thought he'd be a great fit for us, that tenacity in midfield would be good alongside our current central players

5 hours ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

I've definitely seen enough positives from Marvelous to have patience with him.

I'd rather pair him with his other Zimbabwe teammate, Knowledge. 

images - 2020-08-16T094148.414.jpeg

Edited by Ponky

49 minutes ago, skarroki said:

More hypothetical than a genuine suggestion but would anyone consider Guendouzi? I'd imagine his time is up at Arsenal but I've always thought he'd be a great fit for us, that tenacity in midfield would be good alongside our current central players

He's still young so there's plenty of room to grow, but his attitude seems like a problem. There's a difference between tenacity and just being a clearing in the woods, and I think he's more of a clearing in the woods at times. That said, it could just be a result of all the problems at Arsenal this year.

But even if that's the case, I'm not sure I could cope with having some Kenny G/Yanni lovechild roaming the midfield at Villa Park.

1 hour ago, skarroki said:

I’d love him but he’d cost a lot and probably wouldn’t want to leave Arsenal to come to Villa, good suggestion though 

Would people take Dean Henderson on loan for the season? He is a top keeper and it would give Tom time to prove his fitness. We could even loan Tom out to another club to get him back in the grove and ready for the following season.