Summer Transfers Window 2020

sne

i cant see us offloading anyone else this window.

Lansbury - i cant see a championship club in their right mind who would want him unless its a loan and we pay nearly all of his wages, and in that scenario whats the point.

El Ghazi - I cant imagine a) he would want to go back down to the champ, or b) any club in the champ could afford/would want to afford his wages/fee etc in the champ.

Guilbert - He would be a class signing for a champ team, but just cant see it, personally i think we should keep him around as LB & RB cover.

Kalinic - again, cant see a champ club wanting him, also cant see him wanting to go down to the champ?

Pity, cus if any possible incomings are based on players leaving, doesnt look hopeful.

Edited by MaVilla

Amine Gouiri who we probably could have pinched for £8m at the start of the window has started the season on fire for Nice. Very lively left winger/striker.

Turns 21 in February, someone who we should definitely have a look at next summer.

Any longer and I think he'll be beyond us unless we do a real madness this season. Nice are having a good run at Champions League in France this season.

Edited by Tomaszk

4 hours ago, paul514 said:

This thread has died since the window, I guess we aren’t signing anyone ...

I think the 7-2 win has sated a few people! 

I'd still like to see one new attacking option come in but I can't see us buying any new starters. 

7 hours ago, paul514 said:

I think we will. But its so obviously going to be right at the end, when most moves will happen, that I'm just ignoring it until then.

I think there are 2 or 3 championship players that interest us, but we will only do business if we get another 1 or 2 off the wage bill and the right player is available at the right price.

I don't believe King is a realistic target. 28, little resale value if we signed him, won't improve and will cost 10m minimum, Not good enough to be a first team regular either. The only player over 26 we signed on a permanent basis since Purslow has been at the club has been an England International and shoe in for the first team (Heaton). Personally I think Bournemouth or their agents are using us to get more money out of West Ham.

3 minutes ago, Philosopher said:

I think there are 2 or 3 championship players that interest us, but we will only do business if we get another 1 or 2 off the wage bill and the right player is available at the right price.

I don't believe King is a realistic target. 28, little resale value if we signed him, won't improve and will cost 10m minimum, Not good enough to be a first team regular either. The only player over 26 we signed on a permanent basis since Purslow has been at the club has been an England International and shoe in for the first team (Heaton). Personally I think Bournemouth or their agents are using us to get more money out of West Ham.

Samatta and Jota too. But I see what you’re saying. 👌🏻

10 hours ago, paul514 said:

Was just about to say that, although I don’t think us writing anything here would change the fact the we’ll get or not get anyone.

I think the reports which said that Smith is happy with what he have came into people mind so we all aren’t taking whats left in the window seriously. But it’s only hope that is left with us so far.

21 minutes ago, GingerCollins29 said:

Benrahma close to agreeing a deal with west ham, according to sky sports. Im definitely not as bothered by this as i would have been 3 months ago 

100k a week they’ll be giving him I imagine. I don’t think we were ever in for him. He’s a flash player but when West Ham don’t have the ball I’d like to see how interested he is. 

A couple of hits from Matty Cash and he might not fancy it either. 

Not bothered about Benrahma. I’m only really interested in Buendia/Sarr if we can get them. 

31 minutes ago, GingerCollins29 said:

Benrahma close to agreeing a deal with west ham, according to sky sports. Im definitely not as bothered by this as i would have been 3 months ago 

8 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

100k a week they’ll be giving him I imagine. I don’t think we were ever in for him. He’s a flash player but when West Ham don’t have the ball I’d like to see how interested he is. 

Not bothered about Benrahma. I’m only really interested in Buendia/Sarr if we can get them. 

how many different wide players can West Ham field? Feels like they have a lot of wide players but they can't fit all of them on the pitch at the same time. And that 100k factor will also play a role in me not be disappointed .

24 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

Can we still sign Milot Rashica on loan in this window?

3 minutes ago, meregreen said:

The bid I heard for Benrahma was 17 mill. Would be interested in gatecrashing around that price. He won’t be on anything near 100,000 a week either.

Bowen reportedly signed for 80k a week 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Follyfoot said:

Can we still sign Milot Rashica on loan in this window?

**** him. He obviously had no intention of ever joining us and was just waiting for a German team to come in for him 

Edited by Xela
  • Like 2