Summer Transfers Window 2020

sne

14 hours ago, TheAuthority said:

Tbh Senderos and Vlaar was a very effective partnership for about 10 games before Senderos got injured and couldn't get fit again.

Was only actually 3 games. Vlaar got injured v Hull end of August and don't think he came back until December. Senderos and Baker then kept a clean sheet at Anfield in our annual Lambert win there but things went very quickly south after that result...

For a few months Clark and Okore was a decent combination that season.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Liam100 said:

I meant Cleverley left with Vlaar, Bentake and Delph so I was putting him in with the good players!!!  

Was going to put a like for clarifying but Clevs was rubbish under Lambert, barely doing anything then had about 5 good games in the run in under Sherwood.

Perhaps we should've signed him just to provide continuity for the new players but he wanted big wages and really wouldn't have been as good with Delph leaving. Since gone onto being a squad player at Everton and Watford and had plenty of injuries so we haven't missed out on much in last 5 years.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Villaphil said:

Assume the Barkley money comes from the not paying Drinkwater anymore money ??

Were all guessing really arent we, no idea how much we were paying one, no idea how much were paying the other. I'm just guessing that Barkely does not come cheap.

6 minutes ago, cheltenham_villa said:

Were all guessing really arent we, no idea how much we were paying one, no idea how much were paying the other. I'm just guessing that Barkely does not come cheap.

According to Chelsea wages site someone posted his wages for season are 5 million and we don't know if we're paying 100% or part of it

8 minutes ago, Kiwivillan said:

According to Chelsea wages site someone posted his wages for season are 5 million and we don't know if we're paying 100% or part of it

There's a site called capology.com that seemingly has all the latest and accurate info on salary and contracts.

You'd hope so as the information is locked until you subscribe to an annual membership for $1000!

I opted for this website instead, no idea how accurate it is:

1502812890_rossbarkley.jpg.b5b4c2df0c11297ea5fb0e0886a85d19.jpg

https://www.spotrac.com/Premier League/chelsea-fc/ross-barkley-22763/#:~:text=Current Contract,cap hit of £5%2C000%2C000.

4 minutes ago, Kiwivillan said:

Proper link or some 14 year old Indian kid with a blog?

Either way total bollocks

On face book on one of the villa pages,  no doubt its bs, but it’s funny how we constantly get linked to these players while our transfer policy is blatantly obvious 

2 hours ago, It's Your Round said:

I thought that kid in the 11 shirt looked good tonight for England, wonder what he’d cost? 

I heard 3 million pus Josh Onomah is the asking price

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, cheltenham_villa said:

I thought we knew we were paying just over £100k for Drinkwater and just under £100k for Barkley ??