Summer Transfers Window 2020

sne

1 minute ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

Too much of a loose cannon but I hear many at Villa adamant on still trying to sign him...

Interesting.

I'd sooner splash £50m on Tammy than a £25m stick of Dynamite from the SPL.

interesting as i wouldn't touch tammy in this league. Such a confidence player and not a great finisher. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 2

We should not be looking towards the SPL to sign a striker, break the bank for Tammy Abraham please.

Keep Wesley, Davis and Samatta all three will have learned greatly from this season and will continue to improve.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, MrSmirch said:

interesting as i wouldn't touch tammy in this league. Such a confidence player and not a great finisher. 

Tammy has 15 PL goals this season in 34 games (9 as a sub).

That's good.

3 minutes ago, OxfordVillan said:

I’m watching Swansea Vs Brentford, the first time I’ve watched Benrahma for a full game. To be honest I’m not convinced on this game, seems to me to lack conviction.

One of our visiting Brentford supporters did say he was having an "off game" by his standards.

I've defo seen what he is capable off though.

aside from that, probably frustrated as Brenford players he have suppliued throughout have pissed away chances.

1 minute ago, MrSmirch said:

My opinion hasn't changed on tammy since last summer, I like the guy a lot, I think his level is out current level, bottom end of the PL, we would do well to have him...

But absolutely not a **** chance in hell is there a deal to be done, Chelsea are rinsing someone for north of £40m for him and he's simply not worth it 

2 minutes ago, MrSmirch said:

I heard this last season when I suggested signing him befire he became a £59m player.

He has been great for Cheldes  this season

I would have him back immediately. It's going to cost us heavy but He is a realistic striker who's proved he can do itnthay this level

P.s  sorry for bad speiing int but 8m.on can 17 for today if the good stuff.

We are staying up say we are staying up!!!!

• Haha 1