Summer Transfers Window 2020

sne

2 minutes ago, alreadyexists said:

I would love Ings! Not sure he would come though, but maybe for some ridiculous wages

No more likes but yes, we can do that - Ings is a seasoned premier league goal scorer - how the hell we've stayed up without a striker is insane. With one, a proven one, then that is surely the goal. 

• Like 1

Already seen some crazy comments in here, we stayed up by the skin of our teeth but do have money and ambition.

We have to be realistic, If we had a summer of the below I would be delighted and I think it’s doable.

Tyreese Cambell

Tammy Abraham

Antonee Robinson

Axel Tuanzebe

Eberechi Eze

Said Benrahma

Matty Cash

John Swift

We will be looking to find some more gems like Luiz. We quite clearly didn’t get our first choice options last year, I think we might this time.

Cant see us signing many if any from the relegated sides and from the Premier League in general.

I'd be looking at Josh King before Callum Wilson, he's there biggest threat. Think the boats sailed on Wilson, huge wages (£100k a week I'm sure I've heard?) questionable injury record and lost that burst of pace that made him so dangerous.

1 minute ago, penguin said:

I'd be looking at Josh King before Callum Wilson, he's there biggest threat. Think the boats sailed on Wilson, huge wages (£100k a week I'm sure I've heard?) questionable injury record and lost that burst of pace that made him so dangerous.

I think that’s the going rate for a ‘proven’ PL forward so I would og it for C Wilson. King I would take too if possible.

11 minutes ago, nick76 said:

That’s UEFA’s regulations for the Champions League and UEFA Cup (the one that almost got Man City banned).

Is there any evidence the Premier League have relaxed the FFP regulations for the domestic competition?

Prices for some of the relegated players might be slightly inflated.

If Brentford don't go up Benrahma seems to be the obvious choice, I read a story saying he's as good as here if they don't get promoted. 

6 minutes ago, alreadyexists said:

It’s a shame West Brom came up as I would’ve liked us to go for Sam Johnstone if not.

They don't particularly rate him from what i've seen on their forum.

6 minutes ago, LondonLax said:

That’s UEFA’s regulations for the Champions League and UEFA Cup (the one that almost got Man City banned).

Is there any evidence the Premier League have relaxed the FFP regulations for the domestic competition?

There is somewhere, haven’t got the energy to search....just felt like I’d run for 90 mins myself.

isnt it linked anyway.  I’m sure there was something concluded in May

Edited by nick76

Just now, penguin said:

They don't particularly rate him from what i've seen on their forum.

Ah really? I thought he was pretty good to be fair. They kept a fair few clean sheets from memory (not checked the stats)

Just now, ciggiesnbeer said:

Need a proven top level striker.

Davis, Samatta and perhaps Wesley are decent bets for the future. But not now.

Need this seasons Darren Bent ... whoever that is. Ings?

• Like 1