Summer Transfers Window 2020

sne

1 minute ago, Demitri_C said:

I know its unlikely but lets seriously try get tammy.  If not callum wilson

I don’t think it’s that unlikely, I think he’ll move on from Chelsea. Hopefully he enjoyed his time with us before, the problem will be if a club in the top 7 come in for him and offer European football.

Just now, lexicon said:

I'd like us to go for Buendia and Doucoure from the relegated teams 👍

Buendia I like,but as I said above I thought the Watford fans have been complaining about Doucoure 

2 minutes ago, Sulberto21 said:

Cavani is the one I'm going to push as he's on a free , but totally agree doubt we will get him. I'm going to be so gutted if Newcastle sign him as their takeover gift. Lol.

On a serious note what do you think of Mergim Berisha, Patson Daka and Noah Okafor - RB Salzburg's players usually have small release clauses. All three are skilful and fast. Defend from the front too.

I've suggested both Patson Daka and other Salzburg player Hwang Hee-Chan on here about a year ago mate.

Edited by Villan4Life

3 minutes ago, Villan4Life said:

I suppose question we need to ask is does FFP not apply to Leeds United?

Cavani & Zlatan.... like Leeds can afford their wages :D

FFP is being relaxed this year because of Pandemic

4 minutes ago, Villan4Life said:

I suppose question we need to ask is does FFP not apply to Leeds United?

Cavani & Zlatan.... like Leeds can afford their wages :D

They probably would cost about £15m each per year (£300k/w). £30m for both is not breaking the bank really if they have £100-£150m to spend.

Edited by Genie

I think we need atleast 8 new signings and a big group of players need to go. Revenue from selling these players and the 150 mill odd we should be spending anyway  should buy us some quality players 

Outs - Nakamba(7m) ,Lansbury(2m) , AEG(6m) , Hause(4m), Kalinic(0) , Nyland(2m), Taylor (1m), Jota (2m)

Edited by KAZZAM
  • Confused 2

2 minutes ago, MrSmirch said:

I like Morelos at Rangers. Might score, might get a red card. Offers something different to Wes, Davies

Hell no he probably woukd have got himself sent off today. Dont qant a crazy hot head like him at villa

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, nick76 said:

FFP is being relaxed this year because of Pandemic

I asked about this in the match ratings thread, people keep mentioning it but I have never seen anything about it in the news anywhere. Is this confirmed? What are the nature of the relaxations?

Just now, Villan4Life said:

I've suggested both Patson Daka and other Salzburg player Hwang Hee-Chan on here about a year ago mate.

Somebody get Suso an account on this forum. Hwang joining up with Leipzig. Quality player. Patson Daka looks very very good. Pace to burn. Him and Okafor on our wings would potentially be devastating.

3 minutes ago, MrSmirch said:

I like Morelos at Rangers. Might score, might get a red card. Offers something different to Wes, Davies

Too much of a loose cannon but I hear many at Villa adamant on still trying to sign him...

Interesting.

I'd sooner splash £50m on Tammy than a £25m stick of Dynamite from the SPL.

1 minute ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

Too much of a loose cannon but I hear many at Villa adamant on still trying to sign him...

Interesting.

I'd sooner splash £50m on Tammy than a £25m stick of Dynamite from the SPL.

Could be explosive.

5 minutes ago, KAZZAM said:

I think we need atleast 8 new signings and a big group of players need to go. Revenue from selling these players and the 150 mill odd we should be spending anyway  should buy us some quality players 

Outs - Nakamba(7m) ,Lansbury(2m) , AEG(6m) , Hause(4m), Kalinic(0) , Nyland(2m), Taylor (1m), Jota (2m)

Didn't learn anything from this season then? 🤣

2 minutes ago, Lichfield Dean said:

I asked about this in the match ratings thread, people keep mentioning it but I have never seen anything about it in the news anywhere. Is this confirmed? What are the nature of the relaxations?

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2020/jun/18/uefa-agree-to-suspend-financial-fair-play-rules-due-to-pandemic

• Like 1