Summer Transfers Window 2020

sne

1 minute ago, Sulberto21 said:

Edinson Cavani and Tyrese Campbell better 😉?

Campbell one for future wouldn't be a starter but someone come off bench and aim to score.

Cavani i doubt we could afford his wages and doubt he would be interested in coming to us mate.

Edited by Villan4Life
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, rbcuk said:

How about doucoure from Watford? He’s been a decent player for them for a few seasons, scores a few aswell

Their fans on their forum haven’t been rating him so based on that, no thanks

We need three maybe four players to improve the first eleven and a couple to improve the squad. 

Wouldn't really want to lose anyone either, they are all invested they are a team who have learned an incredible amount this season and will be stronger next season.

Edited by Zhan_Zhuang
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, TrentVilla said:

Now.... now things are going to get interesting.

This summer has to be about quality not quantity. For me Callum Wilson would be right near the top of the shopping list, exactly the sort of player we should be looking at in my opinion.

I haven’t paid much attention to him, is he worth it? 
If we want a top class striker, is he really it?

Genuine question

Without knowing much about him I would be expecting a better striker but as I say I don’t know enough about him.

Just now, jacketspuds said:

Linked with Leeds, along with Cavani. They could have a very interesting squad next season.

Cavani and Zlatan really don't like each other from their PSG days so I doubt they go for both :D 

Zlatan is staying at Milan now that Pioli is staying on as manager

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Villan4Life said:

Campbell one for future wouldn't be a starter but someone come off bench and aim to score.

Cavani i doubt we could afford his wages and doubt he would be interested in coming to us mate.

Cavani is the one I'm going to push as he's on a free , but totally agree doubt we will get him. I'm going to be so gutted if Newcastle sign him as their takeover gift. Lol.

On a serious note what do you think of Mergim Berisha, Patson Daka and Noah Okafor - RB Salzburg's players usually have small release clauses. All three are skilful and fast. Defend from the front too.