Summer Transfers Window 2020

sne

Now is the time to show ambition and have balls when going after better calibre players and I don’t care where from. We need to be quick and decisive and I would guess we have two lists and can green light the nicer one of the two now safe. 

• Like 2

I would like to see us try for Habib Diallo (Metz)
Good player! 12 goal's and 3 assists this season in France Ligue 1.
26 goals in 37 appearances last season in France Ligue 2!
Senegal International Striker. Aged 25.

Edited by Villan4Life

4 minutes ago, Sulberto21 said:

Belotti. 12 months after we nearly got him.

Could be a good time. Torino will finish in bottom 6 this season and feels like time for him to move on. Still feel one of the major Serie A teams will go after him. Would be a coup for us though.

Just now, VillaChris said:

Could be a good time. Torino will finish in bottom 6 this season and feels like time for him to move on. Still feel one of the major Serie A teams will go after him. Would be a coup for us though.

We were very very close to pulling it off last season. Allegedly. We should do whatever it takes to get him.

Benrahma will cost us at least 40 million, if Brentford don't win the playoffs.  He was by far the best player in the Championship this season and they wouldn't let him go for 20 last summer...

1 minute ago, KMitch said:

Benrahma will cost us at least 40 million, if Brentford don't win the playoffs.  He was by far the best player in the Championship this season and they wouldn't let him go for 20 last summer...

If they don't survive..  22m tops.

40m.

Not a chance on gods earth mate..   that's even in the Premier keague

1 minute ago, KMitch said:

Patson Daka and Noah Okafor for half the money (for both ) and twice the quality imo. 40 million is way too much for him. 

7 weeks until the start of the season...  Will be an extremely short break for the players then back at it again...  Need to get offers out immediately now.  I'm going to our first credible transfer links to hit by Friday and our first signing finalized by 8/4.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, KMitch said:

Bellingham just went for 'an initial £25m', so who knows.

10 minutes ago, Villan4Life said:
I would like to see us try for Habib Diallo (Metz)
Good player! 12 goal's and 3 assists this season in France Ligue 1.
26 goals in 37 appearances last season in France Ligue 2!
Senegal International Striker. Aged 25.

Totally respect your opinion mate, always do but if there is even a sniff of Abraham being unsettled at Chelsea I’d like to think that we’d be in with a shout? I know he’d be £50m + but he’s worth it. 

Let Chelsea sign also sign Benrahma, then cheekily ask about Hudson-Odoi on loan for a year. 

Take Eze or Cantwell, then a real front 3, with Grealish feeding them.

Perhaps a bit of a pipe dream, but not impossible. 

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, KMitch said:

It’s a different market now due to COVID. Less buyers and more sellers should make easier pickings.